Michael Jackson

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

Re: Michael Jackson

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 pm

There was a brilliant bit in the paper the other day where they brought Jade Goody into it.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 am

jeff wode wrote:personally, i dont give a shite! guy is dead. sad for his family and kids. but death is just a part of life. why would i feel any sorrow for a person who i didnt know and had never met. its crap, but thats that. im sure he didnt shed a tear when my dad died.
quite why the media and the general public are getting so worked up by it all is beyond me. why should i feel sorrow or even sadness when a person thousands of miles away dies. its pointless.

I would have to agree, but the odd stories are entertaining. How can one person be such a fucktard?
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 am

You know it's funny. At first all I could see was the funny side but after a few days it has started to sink in and I am really sad about it. On the one hand there is the tragedy that the most talented entertainer we will ever know had such a shit life that drove him so mental that he did what he did to his face (and skin etc).

The other part is that he has always been there for me as a child of the early eighties. Somehow he seemed immortal like some sort of musical deity that would outlive me but now he is dead just like all the other fifty year old drug addicts whose bodies just give up on them. I am left with a vacuous feeling. My childhood is over and now nothing but clinging on to the past in the desperate hope of avoiding inevitable loss is left.

I'm starting to understand what the rest of you old farts must have felt like in '77 when Elvis snuffed it. Whether you liked him or not it must have touched you in a similar way. Fuck I hate getting old.

The old order changeth, yielding place to new...
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 am

I have no feelings whatsoever on the matter. Logically it is sad that a person died, and that others are affected as a result is unfortunate. I had no liking or disliking for him. I find humour where I can get it, and have found one or two of the jokes amusing. Ultimately though, nothing. Complete ambivalence.

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 am

I didn't give a shit about Elvis either. I can't think of one untimely celebrity death that really upset me.

OK maybe Sam Kinison. I really liked him. He was hysterically funny and I was lucky to see him live on stage TWICE.
McFuck

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 am

the actual story:

MJ was driving past a K Mart that had a sign saying SALE: Boys pants half off and he had a heart attack then.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 am

Jackson was a mentally ill black man whose father abused him as a child which made him turn himself white, fuck up his face with plastic surgery and also molest young boys lolollolollolololololollolololololololololololol
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 pm

He was just misunderstood :P
McFuck

PostPosted by jeff wode » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 am

well, ive had a week to mull the passing of whacko jacko over in my head, and ive come to the conclusion that i still dont give a fuck!
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Apparently the skin thing was vitiligo, not deliberate as some believe. However, from what I've seen Vitiligo usually progresses slowly causing a blotchy black/white appearance and eventually turning the skin completely white, (well, caucasian-looking), but MJ was pretty much black one day and white the next, plus he altered his nose to look more caucasian, so I don't know what to believe about that...
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:30 pm

Silage Heap wrote:Apparently the skin thing was vitiligo, not deliberate as some believe. However, from what I've seen Vitiligo usually progresses slowly causing a blotchy black/white appearance and eventually turning the skin completely white, (well, caucasian-looking), but MJ was pretty much black one day and white the next, plus he altered his nose to look more caucasian, so I don't know what to believe about that...

that first word apparently, or should it be alledgedly. the claim that it was an illness was made by his pr people to explain his increasingly bizarre looks. but its not like he just turned white and had no other physical changes is it? the guy was a serial cosmetic surgery addict. only in america could the cosmetic surgery industry have been allowed to continually operate on a guy with as meany mental hang ups as he had.

and, after this weeks shocking news that its being treated as homicide?

i still dont give a fuck.
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:59 am

If I was black and parts of my skin started to fade to white due to an incurable disease, the first thing I would do is start wearing makeup to make it a uniformly pale shade.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:13 am

still don't care
McFuck

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm

you'll care when his ghost is sliding into your bed at night... :shock:
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Only the Lego kid has to worry about that.

Withwine and I

PreviousNext

Return to News and politics, man