Prospective members

Prospective members

PostPosted by crooked » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 am

Due to a number of automated spam machines or "spambots" I have had to instigate a policy of admin approval of accounts. What that means is that if you register an account here you won't be able to join in and post until I have seen that you want to and have given you the go ahead.

Clearly this is not an ideal situation but for now it is the only workable one. I apologise for the inconvenience and assure you that I will approve your account as soon as I am able to do so.

It's worth mentioning that if you have a name that obviously relates to the film it makes it very easy for me to see that you are a human being. If you would like to be known as something that does not relate to the film then you are very welcome. My name has nothing to do with the film as you can see. It couldn't hurt to send me an email shortly after you register though, proving that you are a real person.

Thanks,
crooked
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

Re: Prospective members

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat May 16, 2015 12:02 am

I invited some new people. They should be here any day now. I'm afraid they're from Facebook though :roll:
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

Return to Announcements