What to do if you're addicted?

General chat about the film.

Re: What to do if you're addicted?

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Mrs Wriggleworth is highly allergic to cats so no chance for the little buggers round here - shame. A nice fat faced ginger Tom would be ok. I like them, they look pissed off all the time which suits me fine.
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 pm

My cat looks pissed off when anyone else is around. Otherwise she has a nice big happy smiley face, which I wake up to every morning while she's lying on top of me purring her furry head off. I love my cat. =^_^=

Wrigglesworth, you should get a bald cat. Then theres no fur to irritate your lady. :thumbup:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Eugh no! Have you seen them Egyptian bald cats? Bloody hideous. They look like a bald rat crossed with E.T. Not having one of those things. They probably get in the oven
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 am

A bald cat is better than no cat at all. :wink:

My cat is pearched on my thigh as I lie here writing this. Aww. She's so beautiful I could squeeze her tight. But I won't, because I don't fancy having claws stuck in my face and chest. :lol:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 pm

If your cat could speak it would probably tell you what it was going to do before it did it -

*You* no, please don't scratch my face off :shock:

*Cat* I'm going to scratch your face off because i don't like your face :twisted:
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 pm

:lol:
And then she'd ask me if I had soup and why didn't she get any soup.

I don't think I'm in danger of her scratching my face off, I've just rubbed my face all over her tummy [happy happy snugglyness, if you have never snuggled your face into a kitty's tummy, you haven't lived] and if she hasn't attacked me for doing that I think I can get away with anything. :D
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:47 pm

I went to my relative's house the other night. He has twelve moggies, two dogs, three chickens and two hamsters. The bloody things were everywhere. This was quite an extreme cat night and did not go down at all well with Mrs Wrigglesworth who is allergic to most furry things. Now i like animals but this was a severely concentrated dose by the end of which i didn't feel like rubbing my face on a cat's belly.
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Woah, his house sounds like a zoo. Did you pet his chickens? Chickens are cool. :mrgreen:
Ellietronic

Previous

Return to Withnail and I