Green forum gone?

Green forum gone?

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:12 pm

http://www.withnail-and-i.com/

Check it out.

I think the green forum has been taken off.

Is it a case of "It's my ball and I'm taking it home"?

I guess we'll get no more visitors to this place through it...
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:35 pm

indeed it has disapeared. i have emailed him and asked him to link to us. here's hoping.....
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:41 pm

You are, aren't you? Hoping, that is.
The Purveyor

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:44 pm

it would be great for us if he did agree. i do have other idea that i am working on to increase traffic/members though.

with myself and Paul at the helm, the good ship withnailandiforum.com will do well. trust me. ;)
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:00 am

The Purveyor

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:03 am

yeah im trying to make it so just googling "withnail" finds us. it will take at least another week or two though.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:32 am

If you can find a link for this forum in Google and say how to get to it then as far as I understand Google's way of working if we all click on it every day a few times it goes higher up. So, if you have to type Withnail then go to page 20 for the link... Or something.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

Re: Green forum gone?

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:27 am

The Purveyor wrote:Is it a case of "It's my ball and I'm taking it home"?

:lol: he always was a fucking cunt :lol:
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:43 pm

Withwine and I wrote:If you can find a link for this forum in Google and say how to get to it then as far as I understand Google's way of working if we all click on it every day a few times it goes higher up. So, if you have to type Withnail then go to page 20 for the link... Or something.

i dont think it works like that. i think its to do with how many other sites link to us and what key words we have hidden in the code of our page. if you are feeling bored/geeky, at the top of the window next to "file" and "edit" click "view" and go to "source". if you look through it you will see withnail and a load of other key words written many many times.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Parkin » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:14 pm

So the green forum is dead down the drain,.. 8)
great news !!
Danny's here. Milf Hunter to his friends. Milf Hunter to everybody

one of my fav lines from the film ;-)
Parkin

PostPosted by Parkin » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:15 pm

crooked wrote:[
if you are feeling bored/geeky, at the top of the window next to "file" and "edit" click "view" and go to "source". if you look through it you will see withnail and a load of other key words written many many times.

I don't think we can see that crooked,.. must be an Admin thing :?

Parkin

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:17 pm

its not. you can do that for any web page you see. i mean at the VERY top.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:28 pm

I can see it
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:11 pm

Code: Select all
<meta name="description" content="WithnailandIforum.com is a bulletin board for fans of the 1986 cult Brittish film Withnail and I."/> <meta name="keywords" content="withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, withnail and i, withnail, richard e grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard, grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, richard e grant, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul, mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, paul mcgann, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard, griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, richard griffiths, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce, robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, bruce robinson, how to get ahead in advertising, killing fields, withnail, marwood, marwood, marwood, marwood, marwood, marwood, marwood, marwood, monty, monty, monty, monty, monty, monty, monty, monty, withnail, jake, parkin, penrith, sleddale hall, cumbria, lakes, lake district, camberwell carrot, danny, Michael Elphick"/>

Code: Select all
<div style='visibility:hidden;position:absolute;left:-1000px;top:-100px;'> withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail withnail  </div>

thats what i mean.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Parkin » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:00 pm

So what does it do ,.. :?

Parkin

Next

Return to Questions and Suggestions