new book and The Chap mag

Talk about the DVD and VHS releases, posters and other merchandise related to the film.

Re: new book and The Chap mag

PostPosted by Drugaddled » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Ellietronic wrote:Well thanks for clearing that up for me. My life is now complete. :D

Your life is not complete until someone has wanked in your arse!
Buy me a drink and I'm all yours :wink:
Wasted, yet content to be so.
Drugaddled

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:14 pm

I've got some red wine here, will that do you?
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Drugaddled » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Ellietronic wrote:I've got some red wine here, will that do you?

That my dear will do very nicely indeed!
Drugaddled

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 pm

I'm not sure if I want to share my wine just so I end up with my arse being wanked into. It doesn't really sound like my kind of thing to be honest. :P
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Drugaddled » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Ellietronic wrote:I'm not sure if I want to share my wine just so I end up with my arse being wanked into. It doesn't really sound like my kind of thing to be honest. :P

That's fine! I quite understand. What would you consider a fair trade, for some wine sharing? I can sing (badly) Dance in a comic manner, recite poems, paint a small room, comb/brush a cat (short OR long hair) put up a shelf, plane a door bottom so it stops catching on the carpet and making a bald spot, make small talk about the state of the country with an elderly relative to save you the bother, pick up a broken glass (even the tiny bits most chaps ignore) put the bins out, cook a niceish meal, say 3 to 4 words in French, fix a car key fob thingy, shout at large swans while you run away, eat some chocolate so you don't have to, make a cup of tea (very well) give oral pleasure (very very well) work out the best route by tube to a place, show you a river, lick a stamp or point to the moon while laughing in a rakish manner about my planes for it's conquest.
Any of those tickle you fancy?
Drugaddled

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Yep. A good cup of tea is always appreciated. And good oral pleasure is appreciated even more. I think they'd be well worth sharing wine for. :D
Ellietronic

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Drugaddled wrote:
Ellietronic wrote:I'm not sure if I want to share my wine just so I end up with my arse being wanked into. It doesn't really sound like my kind of thing to be honest. :P

That's fine! I quite understand. What would you consider a fair trade, for some wine sharing? I can sing (badly) Dance in a comic manner, recite poems, paint a small room, comb/brush a cat (short OR long hair) put up a shelf, plane a door bottom so it stops catching on the carpet and making a bald spot, make small talk about the state of the country with an elderly relative to save you the bother, pick up a broken glass (even the tiny bits most chaps ignore) put the bins out, cook a niceish meal, say 3 to 4 words in French, fix a car key fob thingy, shout at large swans while you run away, eat some chocolate so you don't have to, make a cup of tea (very well) give oral pleasure (very very well) work out the best route by tube to a place, show you a river, lick a stamp or point to the moon while laughing in a rakish manner about my planes for it's conquest.

You talented bastard. :thumbup:
Chin Chin Soupy. :roll: :roll:
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by HE Bates » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 pm

... but, are you a sponge? Do you soak up, etc. (dammit, I've forgotten the words. Help!)
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by crooked » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:30 pm

I voted Conservative...
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am

I bought a box of tea that said British Tea on the box but have not yet opened it. Better not be that Earl Grey crap.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:10 am

Earl Grey is the best tea.
Chin Chin Soupy. :shock: :shock:
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by Drugaddled » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 am

Twinnings Everyday is your man. Great cuppa!
Drugaddled

PostPosted by Drugaddled » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:42 am

Ellietronic wrote:Yep. A good cup of tea is always appreciated. And good oral pleasure is appreciated even more. I think they'd be well worth sharing wine for. :D

Great stuff! The order of events should be thus...
Wine, followed by oral finished off with a cup of tea!
Or should we mix it up?
Drugaddled

PostPosted by Drugaddled » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:44 am

haveyougotsoup wrote:
Drugaddled wrote:

You talented bastard. :thumbup:
Chin Chin Soupy. :roll: :roll:

Thanks! Notice however that none of those things bring in the monies!
Drugaddled

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:36 pm

McFuck wrote:I bought a box of tea that said British Teaon the box but have not yet opened it. Better not be that Earl Grey crap.

Grown on our sprawling acres of tea plantation no doubt.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PreviousNext

Return to The Merchandise