new book and The Chap mag

Talk about the DVD and VHS releases, posters and other merchandise related to the film.

Re: new book and The Chap mag

PostPosted by jeff wode » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:50 am

bill bailey is a midget!!!
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Ellietronic wrote:Toblerones are ribbed. Do your worst. :D

Its lucky for you then, that Woolworths went bust :D
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:06 pm

You can still buy them in Tesco. :P
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Her smile takes on a whole new meaning in light of the direction this conversation has taken.

(No offence intended to the woman depicted, there is no intent to expressly or implicitly suggest that the grin was in fact anything other than happiness at having purchased a giant and delicious chocolate bar, the allusion is entirely unrelated to the woman concerned, whose image is was selected randomly from a Google search for "Giant Toblerone".)
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by crooked » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm pretty sure she is planning to stick it up herself.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by HE Bates » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:14 am

Toblerone is overrated; I'll rather have the average supermarket Swiss jobbie, like Lindt. I have an acquaintance out in Switzerland (friend of a friend of a friend) who brings shipments of some other Swiss jobbie out here to the colonies occasionally. They say it's the kind of everyday supermarket chocolate, very much on a cultural par, say, with Cadbury's. You know, your everyday chocolate. Very nice. And interesting flavours and fillings.

Actually, I quite like Cadbury's. I know people go ape-shit for 97% chocolate and bitter-dark this or that, but really, when I want chocolate I also want sugar, so gimme a Cadbury's Dairymilk any day.

Talking about flavours, I haven't seen Terry's Orange out here in the colonies for some time now. Do they still make them?
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:24 pm

That ginger girl is really really REALLY creepy looking. And has totally put me off being violated with a toblerone. Thanks a lot Withwine. You could have picked any one of the other giant toblerone pics that google throws up. But nooo, you had to pick the scariest most offputting one of the lot. :P
Ellietronic

Previous

Return to The Merchandise