Afghanistans natural resources

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

Re: Afghanistans natural resources

PostPosted by HE Bates » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:57 am

bastard behind the eyes wrote:The only thing Sileage has said which I agree with. My wife is a lawyer but has never lawyered since she met me. I tutored her in the ways of righteousness

Did you... correct her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-F8d746 ... re=related
HE Bates

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:02 pm

bastard behind the eyes wrote:The only thing Sileage has said which I agree with. My wife is a lawyer but has never lawyered since she met me. I tutored her in the ways of righteousness

Well, whoop-de-doo. We're making progress. If that's possible, maybe Israel and Hamas can make it up too. Although, if I was going to nitpick, you could still learn to spell my username right... (I'm not going to press the issue, though. Last thing we need is for this forum to turn into the Bay of Pigs again)
Silage Heap

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:00 am

Ho ho you actually made me smile there. Maybe the world is made of flowers and we can all be nice to each other "n" that, like
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:18 am

Er... yeah. But apparently it's all made of money and we can just keep killing each other and the environment and all eat coins when the supermarkets are empty and the last river has run dry, etc...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:08 pm

That's alright. I've got a food shop, so I'll be alright and I'll see that others are alright as well. Well, good people anyway.
I'm writing a novel at the moment about the dangers of Liberal Fascism. Why can't more people see how bad it is?
I guess there is a correlation between those numbers and people who swallow the media bullshit about "cuts"
There are no cuts! just a slowdown in the rate of increase in spending - doh
bastard behind the eyes

Previous

Return to News and politics, man