Bloody everything...

Vent spleen here.

Bloody everything...

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm posting this from my housemate's computer as I've snapped the connecter lead for my laptop, which means the power has run out and I can't charge it up. Buying a new lead will cost me about £50 and I'm broke. Ha.

I'm so angry right now I could break something.

Come on people, what's pissed you off recently? Please tell me I'm not alone with my rage for everything.
Ellietronic

Re: Bloody everything...

PostPosted by HE Bates » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:38 pm

The world has; and it continues to piss me off.
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 pm

At the moment I'd like to chuck the vast majority of everything into a bin because I just don't fucking care about it and all it does is get in the way.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:57 pm

I would have to agree with everyone else, but most recently my neighbor has pissed me off. She's going thru menopause and turned into a succubus, or maybe been replaced with her evil twin. I won't go into the gory details but she's totally written me off for not returning her email. Of course I have no problems of my own, so everything is about her and her hysterical hormones. God help her poor unsuspecting husband!
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Ellietronic wrote:I'm posting this from my housemate's computer as I've snapped the connecter lead for my laptop, which means the power has run out and I can't charge it up. Buying a new lead will cost me about £50 and I'm broke. Ha.

Post the make and model of your laptop and I will try and find you a cheaper power lead. Also you say snapped? Where exactly? It might be repairable.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm currently trying to buy a house and my solicitor is pissing me off with his fees, £160 fucking quid an hour. BASTARDS.
Chin Chin Soupy. :( :(
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:23 pm

wtf do you need a solicitor for when buying a house?
McFuck

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Kind of lawyer, not a prostitute.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 pm

McFuck wrote:wtf do you need a solicitor for when buying a house?

Because you need a degree in rocket science if you don't have one.
Chin Chin Soupy.
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by oomska » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 pm

McFuck wrote:I would have to agree with everyone else, but most recently my neighbor has pissed me off. She's going thru menopause and turned into a succubus, or maybe been replaced with her evil twin. I won't go into the gory details but she's totally written me off for not returning her email. Of course I have no problems of my own, so everything is about her and her hysterical hormones. God help her poor unsuspecting husband!

I like the sound of your neighbour if this is the wiki definition......

In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon who takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men in their dreams, usually through sexual intercourse.[1] In modern times, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress, while in the past succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.[2] .

Now why cant I have sexy succubus succumbing to type dreams in my sleep.

My milkman is pissing me offf at the mo I keep asking him to leave the milk out of the sunlight as dont like warm milk on me asda raisin crunch in the morning, its as serious as that.
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 pm

crooked wrote:
Post the make and model of your laptop and I will try and find you a cheaper power lead. Also you say snapped? Where exactly? It might be repairable.

The little bit that plugs into your laptop snapped off, with half of it left inside, but I got it out with pliers.
The guys I spoke to in Maplins advised me to buy a cheap new head for it and have it soldered on to the old lead, rather than spand a shitload of a whole new lead, so I'm trying that tomorrow. Hopefully it'll work but if not I'm gonna have to buy a new lead.

My laptop is a Hewlett Packard Compaq one. Dunno if that helps or not.
Ellietronic

PostPosted by crooked » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah I would go for a new end rather than a whole new power supply. Let me know how you get on.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:41 pm

I will do. I'm going to have it soldered tomorrow anyway, so hopefully it'll work. I can't live without my music and it's all on my fecking laptop. :(
Ellietronic

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm

oomska wrote:
In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon who takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men in their dreams, usually through sexual intercourse.[1] In modern times, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress, while in the past succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.[2] .

The female demon part is correct but as I don't munch female demon carpet I can't speak for the sex part. You would have to ask her spouse.

I also want to rant about the recent weather - 100+ temps and storms that keep blowing bits of my house off!
McFuck

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Ellietronic wrote:
crooked wrote:

The little bit that plugs into your laptop snapped off, with half of it left inside, but I got it out with pliers.
The guys I spoke to in Maplins advised me to buy a cheap new head for it and have it soldered on to the old lead, rather than spand a shitload of a whole new lead, so I'm trying that tomorrow. Hopefully it'll work but if not I'm gonna have to buy a new lead.

My laptop is a Hewlett Packard Compaq one. Dunno if that helps or not.

Are you sure that was a good idea to take the advice of someone who works in a holiday camp?
There must and shall be aspirin
bastard behind the eyes

Next

Return to Rants