Would I Lie to You?

Other films, music, TV and books

Would I Lie to You?

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Richard E. Grant was on it the other day, but didn't get much of a look in. It's on iPlayer for those on the normal side of the pond.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

Re: Would I Lie to You?

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 pm

I've just watched it, awwwww he looks so cute. Shame they didn't focus on him more.

The sample of his record they played made me laugh quite a lot though. Haha. :lol:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 pm

That was funny :)

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 am

Ha at least he sat there and took the shame. Dunno why they were laughing about him doing the Spice Girl's film though, I liked that film when it came out. Not seen it for years, I might have to download it and watch it just to see REG. :P
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:14 am

Did you ever see a thing called Posh Nosh? You might like it, REG acting drunk quite a lot :)

Withwine and I

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 pm

I'll have to check that out.

Is it wrong I might actually watch Would I Lie To You? again, just to slobber over Mr Grant some more? And to laugh at his soliloquy record? :lol:

[I obviously have no life].
Ellietronic

PostPosted by HE Bates » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Er, just to say, there are four sides to the pond. And there are fans who live neither left nor right of the pond, but at the bottom of it.

Which leads me to the following: for such delicious bits and pieces as are being described here, might it not be possible to have some server space on here where members can dump such?

P.S. Crooked, I'm really enjoying the trimmed down version of the forum. Good job and thanks.
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by crooked » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 pm

HE Bates wrote:Which leads me to the following: for such delicious bits and pieces as are being described here, might it not be possible to have some server space on here where members can dump such?

Although it would be possible for me to do this, I won't. There is no way I could allow copyrighted materials to be shared on this site and even if people wanted to share their own work, the risks would be too high. Sorry.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

Return to Other Entertainment