Food Safety

Vent spleen here.

Food Safety

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Fuck off food safety, fuck off fuck off fuck off, with your stupid voice and your pointless repetition, you're driving me mad and mad people are not safe, so you're only defeating yourself, arrghhh, help someone help!
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

Re: Food Safety

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 pm

It's political correctness gone mad!
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by HE Bates » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 pm

We live in a land of health and safety, and breakfasts that save the earth. Shat on by corporates, shovelled up by environmentalists...
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:18 am

Withwine and I wrote:Fuck off food safety, fuck off fuck off fuck off, with your stupid voice and your pointless repetition, you're driving me mad and mad people are not safe, so you're only defeating yourself, arrghhh, help someone help!

We had health and safety in the pub before, apparently someone got E.Coli from pub food and they had to check the pubs in the area. Bastards need to toughen up their immune system a bit I think.
Ellietronic

PostPosted by oomska » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 am

Ellietronic wrote:
Withwine and I wrote:Fuck off food safety, fuck off fuck off fuck off, with your stupid voice and your pointless repetition, you're driving me mad and mad people are not safe, so you're only defeating yourself, arrghhh, help someone help!

We had health and safety in the pub before, apparently someone got E.Coli from pub food and they had to check the pubs in the area. Bastards need to toughen up their immune system a bit I think.

I bet your immune system would be zero if you caught Richard E Coli from the georgian quarter and you had it for months and couldnt shake it off. :thumbup:

Simple play on words but effective I thought
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 pm

:lol: :lol:

Oh, you.

I will not be catching anything from him, as I will be too busy trying to stop you getting arrested for measuring his head. :P

I'll charm the bizzies with my scouse talk that I have learnt. Dey do doh don't dey doh.
Ellietronic

Return to Rants