The cat in the bin

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

The cat in the bin

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:42 am

I know you're all following this story (not) but google it if you haven't heard, then give this cunt a bell and tell her how much she sucks!

Have a look on Facebook for her phone number.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

Re: The cat in the bin

PostPosted by Tennyson » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:54 am

McFuck, you are a man after my own heart. I saw the news item on Yahoo just before I logged on here and it made me feel absolutely sick. When I kick the bucket, I'm going to leave all my money (ha!) to charities campaiging against animal cruelty. I really would bring back hanging for people who think animals are toys.
Tennyson

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:18 pm

McFuck is a lady!
Chin Chin Soupy. :wink: :wink:
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by oomska » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:08 pm

I have analysed the culprit in the frame and have come to the conclusion that it must be Bastard Behind the Eyes in drag after it shat in his Geranium patch.

Joking aside all cruelty to animals or even humans is deplorable.

Cats are ORGANIC so she correctly chose the green recycling bin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkCbg86PZNc
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:45 am

oomska wrote:I have analysed the culprit in the frame and have come to the conclusion that it must be Bastard Behind the Eyes in drag after it shat in his Geranium patch.

Cats are ORGANIC so she correctly chose the green recycling bin

I want to be all angry about poor Mr Kitty being shoved in a bin, but those two comments made me nearly spit tea all over myself. :lol:

But yeah, anyway... bitch. I hope someone shoves her upside down into a bin. See how she likes it, the fucking mean horrible old bag. :x
Ellietronic

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 am

I hear she's getting death threats now. must really suck to be her right now. cunt.
McFuck

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 am

HA!! Serves her right, the stupid cow. If I lived near her, I'd totally send her death threats, get someone to wank through her letterbox, throw bricks through her window. But I don't so I can't. Bah. :x
Ellietronic

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:31 pm

At risk of joining the tin foil hat brigade, I can't help but wonder why someone would have a camera on their bin and therefore speculate that the whole thing is a set up to take the piss out of the world. Perhaps the cat was only in the bin for a few seconds really and everyone involved was in on the joke.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

they said they had a camera on their car because of recent vandalism, the bin just happened to be there too.

seems to have blown over now, such is the short attention span of sheeple today.
McFuck

PostPosted by jeff wode » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 pm

the worlds gone fucking insane. in what kind of fucked up world is it acceptable to allow incompetance to kill 11 people, and pollute the oceans of the world with oil for months on end, and whilst folk get annoyed, its no more than a bit of a shitstorm. but some fucking retarded middle aged halfwit chucks a live cat into a bin from which it is later recovered healthy unharmed and alive by its obsessive paranoid owner, and suddenly the fucking world is screaming for a death penalty and threatening her with serious injury for committing such a hiddeous act. ok, lets face it, ive no sympathy for the woman, she is a fucking loon, ditto the whinging cats owner, but the outraged daily mail reading declarers of this fatwah are in my eyes, even worse. it seems that the western world is fucking obsessed with its pets, predominantly its cats. quite what the obsession with these destructive unhealthy insanitory eating shitting and scratching machines is escapes me. but the collective minds of the chattering classes of the globe seem to see mans inhumanity to man and the natural world as a secondary sin compared to the true evil of hurting a ickul wiggle puddy tat. fucking loons the lot of them. im old enough to remember that when someone had a cat that dumped a belly full of kittens in the back of the garage, they were lobbed into a sack with a housebrick and thrown in the canal. and no outrage, no national headlines, it was just part of life. i dont condone it nor do i condemn it, thats just what happened back then. everyone who got all shitty about someone they didnt know, and they hadnt ever met chucking a cat in a bin seriously needs to go and seek some kind of psychiatric help. quite why you would want to get upset over it to the extent that you want to condone the murder of the 'perpetrator' of this 'crime' is a mystery. even the rspca,the holier than thou money grabbing hoarder of tens of millions of pounds of donated cash, were pontificating on the news about the terrible cruelty of the act. pot calling kettle? the rspca is responsible for the euthanasing of tens of thousands of healthy animals every single year because they arent cute enough to be able to get re-homed. yet here they are sitting in judgement over this crazy woman. this obsession with domesticated animals seems to dominate some peoples lives. i get the impression that if al-qaida really wanted to incite hatred and loathing on 7/7, they should have touted those rucsack bombs into the local rspca animal refuge, then the governments of the western world would have been spoiling for a crusade quick as a flash.
personally, its a silly season non news event. in short, nutty woman does odd thing to disgusting animal owned by obsessive geek, sad singletons of the globe with too few friends condone scratching her eyes out in punishment. normal members of society shake their heads in disbelief!
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:14 am

well said, Mr Wode
McFuck

PostPosted by Raymond Duck » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:42 am

I'm afraid we must drink from these

Chin chin :)
Raymond Duck

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:33 pm

good one! :thumbup:
McFuck

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:51 pm

I couldn't have put it better myself. No matter how many times I write to the Daily Mail on their cat related stories, pointing out their illogivcalities, inconsistencies, and anthropcentric projections about the vile little creatures and how they should die, they should die. Not many agree with me.

Mr Wode, do you or have you at any time either agreed with any expressed opinion by any group or person or are you by your own admission a member of a group of one?
Jus askin like
There must and shall be aspirin
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:42 am

bastard behind the eyes wrote:I couldn't have put it better myself. No matter how many times I write to the Daily Mail on their cat related stories, pointing out their illogivcalities, inconsistencies, and anthropcentric projections about the vile little creatures and how they should die, they should die. Not many agree with me.

Mr Wode, do you or have you at any time either agreed with any expressed opinion by any group or person or are you by your own admission a member of a group of one?
Jus askin like

ive lived long enough to realise that the opinion of the public is as fickle and changable as the wind. so ive decided to stick unwaveringly to my own opinions till the rest of the world sees sense and decides to agree im right. i cant help it if the entire globe is always getting it wrong.

i see the holier than thou bods at the rspca have decided to take a short break from gassing kittens and injecting dogs with huge overdoses of sedatives to stop their hearts, for long enough to charge this lunatic middle aged woman with animal cruelty. even as i type i expect a series of sad tv commercials pleading for just 2 quid a week to save tiddles and cats like him from being recycled with the grass cuttings. no doubt a desperate z list celebrity will be looking for the chance to do the voice over for these ads, in order to persuade the rest of the uk's grannys who have not yet slipped into dementure to sign the direct debit form and then promptly forget to ever cancel it.
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

Next

Return to News and politics, man