My new forum

A place to come and say hello and hang around and converse.

My new forum

PostPosted by E. Nygma » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:25 pm

I've made a new forum if anyone is interested http://homonovus.freefo.de it's a forum for smart people where we can take the piss out of idiots.
Don't threaten me with a dead fish!
E. Nygma

Re: My new forum

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:29 am

I'd join, but I'm an idiot.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:06 am

I'd join but your forum is shit.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:52 am

I'd join but I can't be arsed.
Chin Chin Soupy.
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by Tennyson » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:54 am

This is brilliant! Well done. I've just read the rules and think you are right to set some boundaries. Good luck with it. It sounds a lot better organised than a forum I've tried to join for months (tvlicensing.biz) but which doesn't work and offers no mechanism for advising the administrator that it doesn't work. Duh. Perhaps they are the sort of dimbos you will discuss on your forum. Quangos - there are still too many - would also be prime targets, the useless overpaid idiots.
Tennyson

PostPosted by jeff wode » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

might set up my own forum. for downtroden people thought of as idiots by stuck up wankers who think they are smart people, so that we can lob internet abuse at each other and flash mob each others forums. but the only fault i can see is that im probably too smart to be allowed into my own forum, where you are most likely too dumb to be able to get into yours.

15 : 0
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Tennyson. What is this tvlicensing.biz you want to join?
I haven't paid my license for 3 years and am loving every minute of it. Do you want to join me?
There must and shall be aspirin
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:07 pm

bastard behind the eyes wrote:Tennyson. What is this tvlicensing.biz you want to join?
I haven't paid my license for 3 years and am loving every minute of it. Do you want to join me?

Ding dong, ....... Are you the householder..... our records show... 8)

Good on anyone who can evade the system, the fuckers should be paying us to watch the mind numbing shite.
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by crooked » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:25 am

I don't even own a television.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 am

I have 5 tv's but no cable installed.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by HE Bates » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 am

I have a tv aerial on my roof.
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by Tennyson » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:13 am

Are you really TV-less, Crooked? I thought I was the last person in the world not to have one (and I haven't got a modem on my home computer either, so I don't watch TV by those means).

I don't intend to go on about this here, because there are other forums devoted to the topic, but the TV licence is so out-of-date it's not true: many people with TVs treat it as a joke, and there are a few cave-dwellers like me who are quite happy listening to the Home Service on our crystal sets and object to pairs of thugs hammering on our doors periodically and demanding to search our houses for a non-existent television. (They have no legal right to do this without "evidence" that TV reception is taking place and this evidence has to be more than having an old aerial on your chimney-stack! Also, TV detection vans seem to be a myth and contain no equipment at all.) If you refuse to answer the door to them, they post abusive literature through your letterbox then knock on your neighbours' doors and question them about you. It's like Russia under Stalin.

End of rant. Thank you for letting me get this off my chest, chaps. Toodle-pip.
Tennyson

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:59 am

oomska wrote:Ding dong, ....... Are you the householder..... our records show... 8)

Good on anyone who can evade the system, the fuckers should be paying us to watch the mind numbing shite.

I don't think you should be paid to watch the X Factor. If you want to sit through shite like that it's your choice, you brought the suffering upon yourself. :P
Ellietronic

PostPosted by crooked » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Well I do have a 26 inch TV screen that I use as a computer monitor. I haven't got an aerial though so I can't watch TV. I sometimes watch iplayer and 4OD and some American cartoons on YouTube but I wouldn't dream of watching shite like Strictly and X factor. In fact I advocate manditory sterilisation for anyone thick enough to sit through that.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 pm

I wouldn't mind the Licence Fee if I had a list of programmes I could tick or cross depending on whether I wanted them funded or not. I don't mind if my bit pays for David Mitchell, but if it's paying for a bunch of bollockses to fart around in a skating rink for three hours a day I want it back.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

Next

Return to The Crow and Crown