McFuck's pussy

A place to come and say hello and hang around and converse.

Re: McFuck's pussy

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:38 pm

McFuck wrote:*picture of gorgeous smokey blue kitty*

she's elderly and arthritic and can't jump any more. kind of like me :oops:

also one of my cockatiels died yesterday, my favorite. I'm gutted :cry:

Awwwww, poor old girl. Nice of you to get her steps to help her out, I'm sure she'll figure them out in no time. And she nearly matches the colour of the steps! :D

Had to laugh at all the cat pictures on your bedside table, my wall by my laptop looks similar. CATS EVERYWHERE UP IN THESE ROOMS. :lol:

Really sorry about your cockatiel, they're such sweet little birds. :(

Withwine and I wrote:Socks! What do you think you were doing there? Has she been taking lessons from the dog?

It was my fault, she didn't want to go out before I went to work, I should have made her go out instead of letting her settle back on the bed for another marathon sleep. I did pick her up and was like 'bad kitty!' and she looked at me with her big yellow eyes and I was just like 'awwwww'. I can't be mad at the things I love, I'm too soft. :roll:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:41 pm

poppymoon wrote:
Phew!! She's a lovely cat, and I'm liking all the cat photos by the bed!! I went to a cat show today, at the NEC, because my daughter has got a Siamese called Michael Caine. He's a right furry little bender.

Post the furry perfumed ponce!

I've been the NEC cat show before, it's pretty good. Weird lighting in there though. I like it when the judges get them out the cages and they're all stroppy from being stuck in there with people gawping at them and they get all pissy and attack the judges. :lol:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:02 pm

actually there's only two cat photos by the bed, the ones you can see. Past and present pussies. The rest are family photos.

I lol'd at the Michael Caine cat. :lol:
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by HE Bates » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Poor pussy, but we can see you treat her well. And sorry about the cockatiel.
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:44 pm

McFuck wrote:no, that's a cat treat. I put one on every step and on the bed to get her attention.

Cat treats!!!!! Just kipping on the bed is treat enough for my cat.... now then that makes me think *ponders intently* I wonder if them designer feline costumiers do cat PJs that have small pictures of cute humans on them :shock: :lol:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:46 pm

My cat is very useful in this extremely cold weather, she doubles up as a furry hot water bottle. :thumbup:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by oomska » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 am

Filling a live cat with hot water is cruel enough, but I really don`t want to imagine where you put the stopper :lol:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:12 pm

:lol:

As if I would ever do anything so cruel to Lady Socks Manila McCartney I. The closest she's ever come to cruelty is having to wear a collar that has a crystal missing from it for a day or so before I found the stone and replaced it. She is the definition of spoilt. :P
Ellietronic

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:27 pm

indeed, Evil Cat is most spoiled but still complains constantly. She did a nice barf on the carpet that took me two days to scrub out.
McFuck

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Haha, grim. Socks has sicked up on my bedroom floor a few times, because she insists on gobbling her food down as quick as possible without even chewing, and I KNOW she doesn't chew because the food comes out looking exactly the same as it did when it went in. :roll:

Thank fuck for wooden flooring that doesn't get stained, I can just wash it clean. :thumbup:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by oomska » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Ellietronic wrote::lol:

As if I would ever do anything so cruel to Lady Socks Manila McCartney I. The closest she's ever come to cruelty is having to wear a collar that has a crystal missing from it for a day or so before I found the stone and replaced it. She is the definition of spoilt. :P

Lady Socks Manila McCartney I eh, is that the shortened version then ...... I actually do believe the crystal story :lol:

McFuck wrote:indeed, Evil Cat is most spoiled but still complains constantly. She did a nice barf on the carpet that took me two days to scrub out.

So you think your cat is evil then..... Im getting worried about Monty since she is now able to use a computer after sprouting apposable thumbs.. I think its Crooked she is after :wink:

.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 am

she wants those crows!
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 am

Nice.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:55 pm

oomska wrote:Lady Socks Manila McCartney I eh, is that the shortened version then ...... I actually do believe the crystal story :lol:

No, thats the long version. I might be a mental cat owner but even I have my limits. :P

Awwww Monty. She looks like a cow. Better not take her to the country, she might spot her fellow cow types and try to get down there and have sex with them. :o

oomska wrote:So you think your cat is evil then..... Im getting worried about Monty since she is now able to use a computer after sprouting apposable thumbs.. I think its Crooked she is after :wink:

So her little cat thumbs have gone weird? They say pets resemble their owners...
Ellietronic

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Ellietronic wrote:
Awwww Monty. She looks like a cow.

Haha nice, thanks for making me think I have a baby girl Cow for a pet, for some reason I never even gave that a thought :thumbup: ......consequently I have been Mooooing at her on all fours like a random knob to see if there is any response from her hidden throw back cat / bovine genes ...... A few stitches here and there and some antiseptic cream and I will be just fine.
:|
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PreviousNext

Return to The Crow and Crown