The Walking Dead

Other films, music, TV and books

The Walking Dead

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Ok, who else has seen this? It deserves its own topic. I was coerced into watching the season premiere, and I liked it.

Soup? Bates? Bastard?
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

Re: The Walking Dead

PostPosted by HE Bates » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Nope.

Will keep a look out. Are there zombies? I'm not keen on zombies.

Edit: Ugh, zombies. What is it with this new zombie craze of the past few years? What lies in the world's repressed unconscious? Iraq?
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Never heard of it. Brief synopsis.
Chin Chin Soupy.
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 am

what do I look like? wikipedia? google it you daft bint. watch a trailer or something!

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

sorry, Bates, there are zombies involved.
McFuck

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 am

Jesus. I only asked. :wink: :wink:
Chin Chin Soupy.
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:32 pm

thought you'd like it. hope you can get it, it's already been renewed for a second season.
McFuck

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Episode 4 tonight.
Chin Chin Soupy. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:45 pm

I like zombies. They make me feel all warm and cosy. When I walk around this odd world of ours, it appears to me that there are an awful lot of zombies anyway, without needing to invent a few more for entertainment.
Are we just machines with little or no free will? Personally I believe the answer is yes but you may discuss it if you wish.
I'm different of course. I got loads of free will, me.
It appears only to be on in the States?
There must and shall be aspirin
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:36 pm

bastard behind the eyes wrote:I like zombies. They make me feel all warm and cosy. When I walk around this odd world of ours, it appears to me that there are an awful lot of zombies anyway, without needing to invent a few more for entertainment.
Are we just machines with little or no free will? Personally I believe the answer is yes but you may discuss it if you wish.

Have you noticed there are never any lollipop ladies or dinner ladies in the zombie population, though I have seen many traffic warden zombies lately, they stomp around aimlessly with arms oustretched ticket machine in hand with cruel intentions, feasting on the juicy wallets of the unsuspecting motoring public, the only way to kill them deadwise is to actually be nice to them they just get confused in the mind and spontaneously incinerate themselves to death. I fucking wish!
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:06 am

Well, I was hoping for stuff on a more philosophical bent like Kant, Ouspensky etc but now you mention it, if you look carefully you will notice a sort of spontaneous eruption in the city centres of this once great land (snigger) of an unwashed and wanked out horde. Zombieing around in beanies, they have unwittingly extracted baby chavs from in front of their tvs or from outside Greggs, reminding one of the extraction of a small snail from its shell slathered in garlic butter, to join their mindless ambles. Can you imagine the conversation of the revolutionary brotherhood? Giles from The Blandings, Dorset and Liam from Southend. Brandishing banners they are exhorting the ordinary taxpaying human being to give them money for nothing. Exhorting? I meant trying to extort. If they want shit degrees, they should pay for them. If they don't then shut up and fuck off.

oomska wrote:
bastard behind the eyes wrote:I like zombies. They make me feel all warm and cosy. When I walk around this odd world of ours, it appears to me that there are an awful lot of zombies anyway, without needing to invent a few more for entertainment.

Have you noticed there are never any lollipop ladies or dinner ladies in the zombie population, though I have seen many traffic warden zombies lately, they stomp around aimlessly with arms oustretched ticket machine in hand with cruel intentions, feasting on the juicy wallets of the unsuspecting motoring public, the only way to kill them deadwise is to actually be nice to them they just get confused in the mind and spontaneously incinerate themselves to death. I fucking wish!
There must and shall be aspirin
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 pm

McFuck (hoping this will get your attention): did you get my message on FB (this has been posted elsewhere - see below - but so far, no response)?

McFuck wrote:
I'm just happy to see someone posting again. I thought everyone had died.

McFuck: did you get my message on Facebook the other day?

What with the new mailing system on there (what a mess that is) and you usually responding to my messages, I am wondering whether you received it.
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:01 am

sorry Purv, I've been sick as a pike and not on Facebook. I will go there immediately.
McFuck

PostPosted by HE Bates » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:52 pm

McFuck wrote:sorry Purv, I've been sick as a pike and not on Facebook. I will go there immediately.

No, no, come back...
HE Bates

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 am

much better now, with prescription drugs! :high:
McFuck

Return to Other Entertainment