BBC 5 Minute Interview

Talk about R.E.G, Paul McGann, Richard Griffiths and the others here

BBC 5 Minute Interview

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 am

That there Facebook told me to watch this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11960534

Doesn't seem very touchy about Withnail, when it's touched on, also...

Spoiler Tag:

Interested to see what comes of the West Sussex Western Spoof.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

Re: BBC 5 Minute Interview

PostPosted by Tennyson » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 pm

This is lovely. He isn't touchy about ANYTHING. Lovely, lovely man. I think Bruce Robinson must have been joking when he described Grant as a "vicious old tart" (in 'Smoking in Bed').

Can anyone tell me how you get MORE handsome between age 29 and 50-odd? Apart from never drinking alcohol, of course.

I wish Ralph Brown would do a BBC 5 Minute Interview. In his laid-back Danny persona he might get round to answering three-and-a-half questions!
Tennyson

Re: BBC 5 Minute Interview

PostPosted by shagsack » Sun May 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Tennyson wrote:This is lovely. He isn't touchy about ANYTHING. Lovely, lovely man. I think Bruce Robinson must have been joking when he described Grant as a "vicious old tart" (in 'Smoking in Bed').

Can anyone tell me how you get MORE handsome between age 29 and 50-odd? Apart from never drinking alcohol, of course.

I wish Ralph Brown would do a BBC 5 Minute Interview. In his laid-back Danny persona he might get round to answering three-and-a-half questions!

What a lovely interview. I lke these BBC 5 minutes things. I love his attitude that you're here, and you have to make the most of it. I can't remember him having a breakdown at all. He seemed very relaxed and ready for anything, shame it wan't longer.

Tennyson - you're halfway there, stay off the alcohol, and above all - keep fit.
shagsack

Return to The Thespians