Virgin Media Advert

Vent spleen here.

Re: Virgin Media Advert

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:41 pm

I don't even own a television, never mind a package with loads of channels. You said that Virgin would be cheaper than what you have now but that you don't want to give money to Murdoch. You've made quite a cunt of yourself with that last post.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by jeff wode » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:42 pm

how do you work that out? ive a bt phone and internet package and thats it, the tv is freeview so costs me nowt to watch on the occasions i do, so youve no telly? bravo to you, but as for making a cunt of myself, i cant see how? you were the one who came in telling me i was cutting off my nose to spite my face cos i didnt want to contribute to the murdoch empire, my bt package costs me more than a virgin one with tv web and phone, but my bt has the advantage that i can log online using any bt wireless network anywhere in the uk, without resorting to moblie internet and dongles etc. i choose to stay where i am cos i would rather not give to virgin sky etc, how that is cutting off my nose i cant quite see? its not like id watch them if i had them. if i put the telly on, 9 times out of ten its on news 24.
jeff wode

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Whatever, man.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by jeff wode » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:39 am

stunning response, :roll: that it? :?
jeff wode