THE "WEST" AND ITS EMPIRE OF EVIL

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

THE "WEST" AND ITS EMPIRE OF EVIL

PostPosted by oomska » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 pm

If you dig deep enough you will see how far the rabbit hole goes.
Just so we are all clear on this, in the last five years the EU have sold £834 millions worth of arms to Mr Nice guy Gaddaffi, then we hypocritically go and accuse him of having no morals, in this world it seems Oil is worth more than blood, whatever the good guys end game is will be open to media brainwashing, but to me Libya's position at the north of the african continent and in the meditaranean is a perfect place for further military operations, usually given a nice name like "operation oyster dawn" why not tell the truth and call it "operation kill and maim" but we have to make it nice and palletable for the idiots amongst us, incidentally Libya has not attacked any other country in hundreds of years, and surprise surprise next on the new world order's list of oil rich targets will be Iran, who incidentally have not attacked any other country in the last 1000 years, wheras the perfect self righteous, god loving country knows as the US have attacked numerous countries in the name of democracy/ communism/or we just felt like it because we had to test some new weapons on the funny coloured indiginous people, so is it any wonder why I think the "west" are the evil wrong doers, but you all knew that anyway, didn't you?

The real news you are not supposed to be reading.
http://www.eurasiareview.com/stop-bombi ... -22032011/
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

Re: THE "WEST" AND ITS EMPIRE OF EVIL

PostPosted by crooked » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 pm

The real news you are not supposed to be reading is that the world is run by trans-dimensional reptilian aliens, disguised as humans.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:35 am

why can't we all just get along?
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by jeff wode » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 pm

oomska wrote: for the idiots amongst us, incidentally Libya has not attacked any other country in hundreds of years,

you know fuck all!! google 'chad toyota war', im not even going to explain the details, then google libya-egypt war, if you cant even research the stuff you cut and paste, then i dont see why i should help you. i expect you will come on later to retract this particular statement ? :roll: :roll:
jeff wode

PostPosted by oomska » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Yep maybe that was a slight error on my part obviously my googling skills are not as good as I thought they were :drunk: , but the ethics of the post still stand, so feel free to dismiss them accordingly :!:
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:08 am

one has to keep the old Daimler running somehow :wine:
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by jeff wode » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:07 pm

dont get me wrong oomska, im in two minds over gadaffi, on the one hand, its the fucking west being very picky opver which nasty regimes are worthy of change, and im sure its got no connection with oil!!! strange how the ivory coast is in turmoil since the recent elections and genocide has been comitted by the president who refuses to cede power despite having clearly lost the election, even the african nunion has asked nato for assistance, but there isnt a vast reserve of oil involved, so the west turns its eyes away.
on the other hand, gadaffi is a fucking lunatic, and always was. he is almost a characature of the evil dictator from a thousand 1960's and 70's boys action comics, so its no loss if he is turfed out, and its not really in doubt that he has comitted atrocities. i would just feel so much better about the wests military interventions these days if they werent all tainted with self interest and oil.
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:28 am

I would still prefer that countries mind their own business. Even humanitarian aid usually falls into the wrong hands.

The best offense is a good defense. Now bring those soldiers home and post them at the border! fucking mexicans.
McFuck

PostPosted by jeff wode » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:42 am

post them at the border fucking mexicans? whilst i can see the appeal of such a posting dont you think they might be better employed just keeping them out?
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm

:lol:
McFuck

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:27 pm

So are all these leaders complicit in the act of commiting atrocities, If I had supplied weapons to Derek Bird or Raul Moat I would be typing this from my plush prison cell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856HOHH5UJE
In the self righteous west only the "bad guys" can be charged with war crimes.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:15 pm

You can say what you like about Gadaffi but at least he has some interesting headgear, and a novel line in nurses and bodyguards.
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:56 pm

He looks like Bob Dylan.
Withwine and I

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Talking about Bob Dylan. I was thinking about opening a "little hat and guitar shop"
Do you think it would be popular?
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 am

not in the current economy.
McFuck

Next

Return to News and politics, man