Royal wedding

Vent spleen here.

Re: Royal wedding

PostPosted by Tennyson » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 am

I've just tried to access the video recommended above using a computer in the library and it has already been censored ("Access Denied") so someone is working overtime to prevent grown-up tax-payers seeing anything tasteless. Whatever is depicted?

I haven't a TV but have seen pix from the wedding in today's papers and a revolutionary thought occurs to me: Is the Royal Family a little bit (ahem) ... common? Most of their females were dressed like clowns in get-ups that probably cost more than my house. The menfolk were wearing grotesque uniforms with lots of glitter and braid like South American dictators. (Are they really entitled to go round dolled up like this?) I couldn't help thinking the Middletons were a great deal more classy.
Tennyson

PostPosted by crooked » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 am

Classy? Have a laugh. The bride and her sister are a pair of tanorexic sluts.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:38 pm

wtf was with the silly hats? was there a silly hat contest later??
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:43 pm

crooked wrote:Classy? Have a laugh. The bride and her sister are a pair of tanorexic sluts.

I'd shag them.
Chin Chin Soupy. :lol: :lol:
haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by crooked » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Well I wouldn't say no either.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by shagsack » Tue May 03, 2011 11:52 pm

I'm very proud to say that I avoided the entire thing.
shagsack

PostPosted by Tennyson » Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 am

Well done, Shagsack! I think you, like me, live in the North of England where we tend to be less interested in Royalty than they are in the effete and over-privileged south.

I only saw one display of Royal tat: a downstairs window in a one-up, one-down miner's cottage, which meant half the light getting into this home was obscured by Union flags and pictures of the happy couple. Symbolic or what? Yesterday morning I came close to being hit (with a carrier bag full of Royal Wedding souvenir magazines) by the only woman in my own village who seems to give a toss. I made an anodyne remark - that to my unpractised eye Catherine's dress was nicer than Diana's - which was interpreted as a dangerously republican threat. (My assailant has orange hair, glasses and a pale porridgey fat white face, so if she fetches up in your town, Shagsack, for God's sake avoid her. I'm going to cross the road in future.)
Tennyson

PostPosted by shagsack » Thu May 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Thanks, Tennyson. I have absolutely no interest in royalty at all. I'm disgusted that part of my hard earned taxable pay goes to keep these 'benefit scroungers' in their life of opulence.
shagsack

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Tue May 10, 2011 12:01 am

Queen Kate's sister looked damn hot for a posh bird :P

I was thinking this as i watched the wedding and it turns out that half the nation were thinking the same
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by Tennyson » Tue May 10, 2011 11:01 am

Some light reading for Shagsack and other Republicans: Sue Townsend's two comic novels about the Royal Family being deposed and exiled to a horrible council estate, 'The Queen and I' and 'Queen Camilla'. In the second book, the Blair-ite left-wing government has turned into a totalitarian state which sends dissenters to the gulag if they so much as smoke in public, and locks unpopular people up as "terrorist suspects". Both books generate humour out of putting the ultra-posh alongside the ultra-chav. William ends up working for a scaffolder and Charles bumbles into pound shops, asking the price of things.

I hope Sue Townsend is updating the saga with a new book honing in on the "hot, posh" [well, if you say so] Pippa Middleton and the indescribably awful Beatrice & Eugenie. Not to mention Earl Spenser's numerous sprogs who all seem to be air-heads. The only problem facing the novelist would be that some of these people are so hopeless, satire is redundant. But I particularly recommend 'The Queen and I', Shaggie. Perhaps Crooked would invent a guillotine smiley if you ask him, or a little tumbril crawling across the screen? [Only joking, constable. God save the Queen!]
Tennyson

PostPosted by McFuck » Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm going to check my local library for those! :thumbup:
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Sat May 14, 2011 10:34 pm

God Sue Townsend is such a fucking woman.
That Mole shite, totally unfunny oestrogen shite loved by women despised by males. Just like that Barry Shotter cunt. I've seenloads of "grown" women on the tube ready that fucking "Barry Shotter and the Pile of Shite" with wizards "n" fukwot
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by Trainedactorreduced » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 am

Pippa Middleton - total crackhead and hot posh tottie to boot
"Do you know Tiggy Legge-Bourke ?, she's such fun!"
Bastard asked me to understudy Constantine in The Seagull !

http://soundcloud.com/cak900
Trainedactorreduced

Previous

Return to Rants