Royal wedding

Vent spleen here.

Royal wedding

PostPosted by shagsack » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Is anyone remotely interested in the royal wedding nonsense? A national day of celebration, a shot in the arm for the whole country! Don't make me laugh! It's being paid for by the general public, for a 'family' that does absolutely nothing - they're a total waste of space. I shall be avoiding it completely and encourage everyone else to do so. Rant over.
shagsack

Re: Royal wedding

PostPosted by crooked » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:53 pm

I just hope they accidentally shift in to their reptilian form for a few seconds in front of the world.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Have you noticed it's cleverly set up to make two 4 day weekends in a row, for the people who have bank holidays and weekends. Trying to placate people.
Withwine and I

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:40 pm

It was only a matter of time before this designer media hype started to wind people up.

The thing is I am not sure whether to wave the union jack or the swastika given their royal slynessess exbreeding.

Personally I will be heading deep into the countryside to avoid having this freak show forced upon me, I feel sorry for the working population who will be forced to take a holiday because their employer cannot afford to pay for their employees day off.

This will sound really bad but I could not give a fig, I hope there is a major disaster on a global scale that will overshadow the whole gut wrenching occasion or maybe the writers of Eastenders can get hold of the script and work their magic to fuck the whole day up :shock:

Then there is all the fucking tat that Tescos will try to sell on the backs of this royal breeding program, basically just everything but with a smear of Royal in the title.

I thing everyone should stock up on royal sick bags :mrgreen:
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by crooked » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 am

Withwine and I wrote:Have you noticed it's cleverly set up to make two 4 day weekends in a row, for the people who have bank holidays and weekends. Trying to placate people.

It's actually a 4 day week followed by a 3 day week, followed by another 4 day week.

They are just softening us up for the "alien invasion" next year.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:36 am

don't care, not watching, refuse to give a fuck.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:16 pm

But Americans love our royal family!
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:57 pm

11 days out of the office - for the price of three days' annual leave. I grabbed it in January.

Royalty does not cause as much as a fuss as it did 30 years ago - most have wised up - but sadly, for enough people, there is still a fascination.
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:41 pm

my only fascination with them is why you insist on keeping them. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by oomska » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 am

If anyone fancies a visit to Crowcrag this weekend to escape the Royal breeding program that is about to go into media overkill, we will be in residence from Friday afternoon, with Tims permission, so bring your own cake and fine wine for a delightful royal free weekend in the country :D
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:30 pm

McFuck wrote:my only fascination with them is why you insist on keeping them. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

:thumbup:

I just hope a revolution and/or apocalypse happens during the wedding. THEN it will be worth the hype.

I would die happy if I could watch Prince William run round with his hair on fire, being chased by an angry mob while Westminster Abbey collapses live on BBC News.
Silage Heap

PostPosted by oomska » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 am

I must be stopped, I will find any adject reason to slag the royals off, I hate them with their twitchy noses, beastly little parasites with their holier than thou attitudes, lets just all take this single fact that they as a family continue to perform their own form of racism, as if you are not of the Catholic persuasion then you are not allowed in the clique, and this farce of a day is supposed to unite peoples together as a nation in celebration of their success in finding another female to breed with, ha fucking ha you hypocrites.

Spike Milligan ....R.I.P
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Tennyson » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 am

A complete justification for the Royal Wedding, in my view, is the screamingly funny TMobile spoof of it, complete with the Bish-Bosh of Canterbury dancing in the nave. Absolute bliss. (If anyone still hasn't seen it, go to YouTube and type in "TMobile Royal Weddding".)

What are you chaps going to be doing while the Royal YawnFest is on tomorrow? I think I might paint the bathroom.
Tennyson

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Watch this while you've got the chance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXQHBeC2dI
The Purveyor

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Nice one Purv. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Chin Chin Soupy.