Photos of the body

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

do you want to see photos?

yes
50%
no
17%
wtf?
33%

Total votes : 6

Photos of the body

PostPosted by McFuck » Tue May 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Now the debate in the news is whether or not to release photos of Osama Bin Gotten's dead body. Would you like to see photos? And not the fake one that's been circulating, the real ones.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

Re: Photos of the body

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Point to consider: didn't the shot above his eye take away part of his skull? I am not sure seeing a picture of that, people will say 'Ah, that's him'. But if people can look at it, and say undoubtedly 'That's him'. Not that that will shut up the conspiracy theorists. Some people--regardless of how good any evidence is on anything--will find reason to doubt it, if it does not suit their world view. In this instance, they will probably say it's a lookalike with makeup (which I am prepared to believe it may well be).

There is another issue to consider. Will the pictures make matters worse?

What I can't get over: the wankers [on the site] gathering around the WTC, shouting "USA! USA!" How are they better than those seen celebrating the fall of the Twin Towers. Celebrating another human's demise, no matter how 'right', degrades you as a human.

One thing is certain. I don't feel any safer. If anything, less safe. Not that what is alleged to have happened was wrong.

And this so-called 'war on terror'. "We call what we do 'war'; you call what you do 'war'. We call what you do 'terror'; you call what we do 'terror'." Anyone think there is no end to that?
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed May 04, 2011 4:10 am

gotta agree with your point of view. I'm not celebrating nor do I feel any safer. Just trying to mind my own business.

in re: photos - probably a small entry wound and a massive exit wound. I'd guess hollow point full metal jacket - LOL!
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Sat May 14, 2011 10:14 pm

McFuck wrote:gotta agree with your point of view. I'm not celebrating nor do I feel any safer. Just trying to mind my own business.

in re: photos - probably a small entry wound and a massive exit wound. I'd guess hollow point full metal jacket - LOL!

5.56mm defo
bastard behind the eyes

Return to News and politics, man