Music

Other films, music, TV and books

Re: Music

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Hahaha, what could possibly be going on in Norwich that makes it beat Brighton, city of sin, for the least religious place in the country?

I love Brighton. Any place where a drag queen announces to me from the stage that she likes my hair is awesome by my standards. :thumbup:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by HE Bates » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:23 pm

crooked wrote:I used to hate Christmas but then I managed to engineer a situation where I get to spend it alone every year. Now I really like it. I usually eat a nice big fry up, drink a shit load of cider and enjoy some peace and quiet doing what ever I want.

:thumbup: :drunk: :high: :drunk: :high: :drunk: :high:
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by HE Bates » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Ellietronic wrote:I could probably get away with it, I doubt there'll even be that many customers on Christmas day.

But I'm getting old and boring, I don't smoke anymore. :thumbdown:

If you can arrange work permits and visas, I'll take over your job and bring diverse back to your county. Extra special bonus.
HE Bates

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Well,, it's official; my sister has invited me for lunch AND dinner on Christmas Day. She's a terrible cook and I don't want to go. Plus spending the day with her, my mom, and two screaming sugar-fueled kids is not my idea of fun. How can I make it die???
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Pretend you have to work. Say the money is irresistible and they might fire you if you say no.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 am

Prior engagement. Cat needs you. Something.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:12 am

Just leave a rushed dear Jane note saying you are going to meet an unbelievably handsome, eccentric, witty English gentleman (with own teeth and gums) that you just met on line and you are planning to spend the holidays in a wheelie bin ..... always best to be honest with these things ..... ok I might be pushing my luck there with the gentleman bit!
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by poppymoon » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:34 am

McFuck wrote:Well,, it's official; my sister has invited me for lunch AND dinner on Christmas Day. She's a terrible cook and I don't want to go. Plus spending the day with her, my mom, and two screaming sugar-fueled kids is not my idea of fun. How can I make it die???

Try and catch leprosy. It might just work.
poppymoon

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:17 am

:lol: all very good suggestions!

I think I'll just hide under the bed.
McFuck

PostPosted by HE Bates » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 am

Maybe smoke a little something before you go? And while there fantasize about coming home and smoking more. Keep some good food ready at your place.
HE Bates

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 pm

HE Bates wrote:
If you can arrange work permits and visas, I'll take over your job and bring diverse back to your county. Extra special bonus.

I'll see what I can do... I'll be honest, I'm not even sure my boss cares about legal workers, as long as someone is there and the job gets done. :P

McFuck wrote:Well,, it's official; my sister has invited me for lunch AND dinner on Christmas Day. She's a terrible cook and I don't want to go. Plus spending the day with her, my mom, and two screaming sugar-fueled kids is not my idea of fun. How can I make it die???

I'd say you've already agreed to spend the day with friends, and that maybe you'll swing by in the morning to see them. That way even if you go for a few hours, just before lunch you can announce that you have to get back as your mates will be there soon and you'll be eating with them.

Or don't even respond to the invertation, just disconnect the phone, turn off your mobile and pray they don't turn up at your door to see where you are and if you're ok. :P
Ellietronic

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:19 pm

offer to help, feed the kids laxatives, picolax is indusrial strength stuff if you can find it, put speed in the adults drinks, sit back and watch the fun!
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:25 am

I worry about you Jeff.
McFuck

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:02 pm

What the hell does "industrial strength" mean in terms of a laxative?
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 pm

jeff wode wrote:offer to help, feed the kids laxatives, picolax is indusrial strength stuff if you can find it, put speed in the adults drinks, sit back and watch the fun!

I like this idea, but maybe it'd be funnier to give the kids 'special' cakes/brownies? It'd sort out their hypnerness for a start. :wink: :ganj:
Ellietronic

PreviousNext

Return to Other Entertainment