wtf is wrong with people???

Vent spleen here.

wtf is wrong with people???

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:06 pm

shooting little children at school? who thought that was a good idea? and then killing themselves so the rest of us don't get the pleasure of removing your balls thru your esophagus??? and right before Christmas. :cry:
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

Re: wtf is wrong with people???

PostPosted by HE Bates » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 pm

It's fucked up. I saw a pic of the rifle the killer purportedly used, a .223. Insane.

Y'all gotta get rid of them guns.
...drinking cider, discussing butter
HE Bates

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 pm

nothing would make me happier than to get rid of all the guns, but I'm always out-voted by those NRA nuts cases.

it's so easy to buy a gun here. they practically dispense them from vending machines. this country is fucked up!
McFuck

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:22 pm

Every paper yesterday had pictures of the kids that were shot on the front cover, and every time a customer bought one I caught sight of them over and over again and got a bit of a lump in my throat. It was depressing as hell. :(

What the fuck is it with maniacs shooting up places? And, like McFuck said, right before Christmas? What a fucking wanker. And why the fuck did his mother think it'd be a good idea to keep guns within access of someone who was a bit mental? Although by the sound of it she sounded a bit of a nutter too. :?

America I know you're supposed to have the right to bear arms, but seriously, you need to change that mad law.
Ellietronic

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Grim.
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 am

Look, you just don't understand. Americans don't like long sleeved shirts.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:25 am

I like long sleeve shirts in the winter, but I don't like guns. I don't have any and I don't plan on buying any either.

I would rather arm bears. :mrgreen:
McFuck

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Truely sad in all respects, but unfortunately until guns are irradicated from the US then this type of thing will keep happening, the gauling fact is that while the media and the families are heavy in their grief, what is the true American response to this amid Obama`s limp knee jerk reaction? No, not gun amnestys or everyone throwing away their pretend Cowboy pride and joy ... no...its this ...... http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/de ... -crackdown :roll:

Undoubtedly what the American amendment has declared will not keep you safe in your home, ultimately it will only combine to destroy you. :shock:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Makes me afraid to leave the house every morning. Is this a homegrown terrorist or one of those foreign types?
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:57 am

Probably false flag again. It will be interesting to see who they pin it on. If it's north Korea then the apocalypse is coming sooner than I thought.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by oomska » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 pm

crooked wrote:Probably false flag again. It will be interesting to see who they pin it on. If it's north Korea then the apocalypse is coming sooner than I thought.

I didn`k know you were a conspiracy factualist. 8)

Mad humans do mad things from all levels of society, but why should one humans death more revered and coveted than another ...

The Simpsons writers cleverly sum up the US/UK regimes and their brainwashing media sewers... :!:

Btw, Not my spelling
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:46 pm

oomska wrote:
I didn't know you were a conspiracy factualist. 8)

I don't like to be pigeon-holed but I value the truth above almost everything else. That is why I often come across as blunt or rude.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

one dead, one on the run. let's hope he dies painfully as well, and gets no virgins.
McFuck

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Sat May 04, 2013 11:05 pm

McFuck wrote:one dead, one on the run. let's hope he dies painfully as well, and gets no virgins.

Sorry. I'm not taking part in the two minutes hate. My righteous anger has all been used up on the greedy psychopaths in suits who casually sign orders to have our "heroes" drop high explosives on small, unthreatening countries and kill hundreds of thousands for their political/economic benefit, not even counting those who die later or are born with major deformities due to the particles of depleted uranium that get spread around those countries during our wonderful wars, and expect us to fully support it or else be considered a terrorist sympathiser.

Everyone seems to understand that our media and our "leaders" are liars. Yet most tell you you're a nutcase when you say that they're LYING.

The pics going round the net strongly suggesting one of the Boston victims who apparently lost his legs was actually already an amputee using prosthetics and fake blood, and therefore a phoney, are pretty convincing, but even if (and I'd like to emphasise that IF) that's true, it's virtually irrelevant at this point. I can't stand ignorance and hypocrisy, but I'm just so sick of it all that I feel like all I can do is either stick my head back in the sand like most other people, pretending everything our militaries do in other countries is fine and dandy, while a small-scale attack on our soil is the epitome of evil, or else break down into hysterical laughter and then start weeping for the state of the human race.

Those evil foreigners have no reason to hate us, no none at all. They just want their virgins. Repeat until true.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

Return to Rants