the arena of the unwell

Vent spleen here.

Re: the arena of the unwell

PostPosted by oomska » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:14 pm

poppymoon wrote:
While it's quiet, can I let you, Ellie and Oomska into a secret? I've never actually watched the film. I've watched bits, and my thing is Viv, but I am a Withnail virgin. Would you mind awfully holding my hand while I popped my cherry? I think I'm going to watch it tomorrow, when everyone has fucked off. Be gentle with me, McFuck.

Im pretty sure we can all remember our first time, sure its not something that you should enter into lightly and do on a whim ....... first you have to choose the right moment and the right person to share that moment with, you dont want to be with someone who is going to spoil the moment and pull out of it before the end just because they don`t like it ..... Secondly ..... this is very important, now have you taken precautions ? ......... (lock the door and unplug the phone) ..... Thirdly ..... whilst in the moment are you both comfortable on the couch / bed and in the right position to last the distance, you dont want to get cramp in the middle of the moment and finally have you prepared some tissues for the end bit .................... Of course Iam talking about the first time anybody watches Withnail and I you bunch of pervs .... :roll:

Hope all went well with your cherry popping Poppy:thumbup:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by stiffler201 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:07 pm

:thumbdown: Why didnt i get any soup ? :roll:
stiffler201

Circle of death

PostPosted by Making Time » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:18 pm

Nose tickles, tickles, tickles, I sneeze, sneeze, sneeze. Go and get a tissue. Breathe while using the tissue. Tissue lint gets in my throat annnnnd.... hacking cough. Which makes my nose tickle.
... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

Re: Circle of death

PostPosted by oomska » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Making Time wrote:Nose tickles, tickles, tickles, I sneeze, sneeze, sneeze. Go and get a tissue. Breathe while using the tissue. Tissue lint gets in my throat annnnnd.... hacking cough. Which makes my nose tickle.

Don`t you just hate those vicious, mucous cricles, though alternately maybe you should reduce your Fedora & pipe intake to one photo session per day :lol: :thumbup:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Making Time » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:10 pm

:idea: Those pics were taken a couple of years ago, and during the fall, I believe - when the weather was nice. It's so cold here now I just rush outside momentarily to put bird food out for the critters and then I'm back inside with a hot egg muffin sandwich and a cup of English Breakfast Tea and cream.... ahhhhh!

P.S. What are Jaffa cakes? Must Google them.
... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Kind of a tiny cake with jam in it and chocolate on top, they're sold like biscuits, and generally treated as biscuits, but they are definitely cakes (it's important for tax reasons.)
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Making Time » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Oh, how delicious! :lol:
Making Time

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:48 pm

Making Time wrote:Oh, how delicious! :lol:

They always remind me of huge tasty nipples, think I might have bitten off more than I can chew with this one :lol:

.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Making Time » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:45 pm

Mmmmm... a Big One.... with chocolate! What could be better than that? :shock:
Making Time

PostPosted by crooked » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:55 am

I can't help but think the ratios will be all wrong.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by oomska » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:07 am

crooked wrote:I can't help but think the ratios will be all wrong.

Stop right there ... you should never contaminate a sponge / jam based confection with mathematics, It`s cake, how can it be wrong !!
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by crooked » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:44 am

Try eating the fucker and then tell me I'm wrong.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Making Time » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 pm

crooked wrote:Try eating the fucker and then tell me I'm wrong.

That's what he said.
Making Time

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:05 am

Mathematics and ratios are quite important in cakes. They go all weird if the proportions are wrong.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:17 pm

So where does Pie come into all this :?: :?
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PreviousNext

Return to Rants