Thatcher

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

Re: Thatcher

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Please share your vodka with me, I need it after today in work. It's turned out to be one of those days where we're all being too open [oo-er missus], and one of my staff has just informed me that she once had sex on a train. Hilariously, the train was a Virgin one. :lol:

Also, the forecourt assistant has just told me that yesterday some woman was giving some bloke a handjob in their car while they were parked up on the forecourt. This village is supposed to be slightly upmarket, but in reality some of the stuff that goes on round here is like the last days of Rome. :lol:

Maybe they were just celebrating the Thatcher news? :thumbup:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:35 am

Ellietronic wrote:
Also, the forecourt assistant has just told me that yesterday some woman was giving some bloke a handjob in their car while they were parked up on the forecourt. This village is supposed to be slightly upmarket, but in reality some of the stuff that goes on round here is like the last days of Rome. :lol:

Eugh, that is totally disgusting .... any chance I could borrow a copy of the forecourt cctv surveillance video :thumbup:

Call me old fashioned but I thought we were living in a technical age and fuel dispensing was all Ellietronic, obviously the days of the hand pump are still quite popular. :D :oops:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:37 pm

:lol:

When I'm bored later I know what I'll be looking for on the cctv. Maybe I'll burn off copies for everyone. I could probably make this into a nice little side business. :thumbup:

Nope, nothing Ellietronic about the pumps at work. We have forecourt assistants that offer to 'fill you up'. They'll 'put their nozzle in your tank'. Hawhawhaw *snort*. It's like working in a carry on film. :wink:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by crooked » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:50 pm

You seriously have people to pump the customers' fuel?
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Anyone going to a Thatcher Death Party this evening?
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:09 pm

crooked wrote:You seriously have people to pump the customers' fuel?

Yes. If you're ever visiting, you're more than welcome to ask the guy on the forecourt to fill you right up. :P

Withwine and I wrote:Anyone going to a Thatcher Death Party this evening?

I don't know anyone who's having one [see: lack of friends], but I'm off to Jimmy Carr anyway. Hoping he'll make a few cracks at the bitch. Are you and Paul going to one? I can imagine there's more than a few people down there who'll be celebrating. :D
Ellietronic

PostPosted by crooked » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Do you work in the 1950s, Ellie?

Also I went to a death party on Monday.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Totally. This area is way behind on the times, we only just got electricity about two years ago. :P
Ellietronic

PostPosted by oomska » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Ellietronic wrote:Totally. This area is way behind on the times, we only just got electricity about two years ago. :P

The place may lack a coat of paint and a pot plant or two but the staff certainly make up for it in good service :thumbup:

On this day, Thatcher has definately put the FUN back in the word Funeral :mrgreen:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

Previous

Return to News and politics, man