day one of unemployment

A place to come and say hello and hang around and converse.

Re: day one of unemployment

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:42 pm

McFuck, when you find a new job make sure they don't work you too hard. I've had one day off in the past three weeks and I feel so tired I could happily sleep for a week. :thumbdown:

oomska wrote: Well Josephine, I`m not sure if my spine could take 8 bars of Melancholy Baby as it`s already made from Custard and Goose bumps, certainly losing £5 would be well worth it as long as I don`t get the fuzzy end of the Lollipop again. :lol:

I have a confession, due to a traumatic incident, I've been left impotent and unable to love, which is why I plow all my time into my company, Shell oil. You're welcome to try and change that though, if you'd like to meet me on my yacht for some champagne and cold pheasent later? ;)
I promise I would never give you the fuzzy end of the lollipop. :thumbup:

oomska wrote: Did you manage to raise any eyebrows or mercury levels in work with the Beef thermometer? :wink:

Steve laughed so hard his eyes bulged out of his head, but no one else batted an eyelid. Probably because they all think I'm mental and anything I say is glossed over as 'Rubbish that Ellie says'.

oomska wrote: Exactly, I totally agree when making the Tea you should never express the milk in first ... how very council estate, any adult caught perpetrating such a horrendous irreversible process should be drowned at birth or made to listen to that No direction shite, I`m just so glad I was not born before Tea was created .. or the Beatles :thumbup:

Don't forget to add Justin Bieber to the List of Shite that Exists in Today's World. I really do think that anyone who watches/listens to wank like that should at least be sterilised so they can't breed.

Also, people that hit cats in their cars and don't stop should be drowned at birth, or have some really painful punishment inflicted on them, like having their genitals torn off with a fork. This is aimed at whatever arsehole hit my ginger tiger the other night and broke his beautiful stripey tail so now it has to be partly amputated. :( Wankers. :x

oomska wrote: P.S, Don`t tell anybody, but thanks for showing me your nipple :P

You're welcome. As a bonus, here is my 100% fruit thermometer I made in the kitchen, because if I'm going to buy fruit, I'm sure as hell taking advantage of it's shape and displaying it like an immature teenager would. Hawhawhaw. It's probably a good thing that I never have guests over. :lol:
Last edited by Ellietronic on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Someone hit Jones with a car?!?
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Yeah. He's alive, but one of the vertebrae in his tail has been knocked out of place so the end of it will have to be taken off. He's all sore and bruised as well, I feel so sorry for him. :(
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Bastard car driver. Give Jones my best wishes, I hope Socks is being nice to him.

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Aww thanks, I will give him a big cuddle from you when he's less sore and grumpy. Socks is being her usual anti-social self, but she's happy to let him share my bed as long as she still gets her pillow next to my head.

Just got to work to find that the supervisor who was here yesterday has changed my computer background to a picture of a big blue-eyed ridiculously cute kitten. Awwwwwwwwww. <3
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:37 pm

That's good of her to let him share, and you get to sleep with two kitties! That's nice. Also the kitten, aww, nice supervisor.

Since all Americans own guns and have crime all the time, thus necessitating them all to be private detectives, do you think we should give McFuck a job tracking down the car driver and assassinating him or her?

Withwine and I

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Withwine and I wrote:
Since all Americans own guns and have crime all the time, thus necessitating them all to be private detectives, do you think we should give McFuck a job tracking down the car driver and assassinating him or her?

No need,I told Monty its "THE" Jonsey from Hollywood and as soon as I said that her Cat like intuition kicked in and she thinks she knows who the driver was .....

Image.

Its always a worry living by a main road for cats, I always tell Monty before she gets all dolled up to go out to try to avoid being a bumper mascot :x :truck:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Ellietronic » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Hahaha, he is actually named after the cat from Aliens. I wanted to call him Jynkx Monsoon after one of my favourite drag queens but I was outvoted. :roll:

oomska wrote: Its always a worry living by a main road for cats, I always tell Monty before she gets all dolled up to go out to try to avoid being a bumper mascot :x :truck:

I hope Monty stays safe in the mean streets there. Maybe you should teach her the green cross code? :thumbup:
Ellietronic

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:32 am

Withwine and I wrote:Since all Americans own guns and have crime all the time, thus necessitating them all to be private detectives, do you think we should give McFuck a job tracking down the car driver and assassinating him or her?

I'd like it on record that I said that before the Navy Yard shooting thing.

Withwine and I

PostPosted by oomska » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:50 am

RE: another mass shooting in America ..

Im not saying that its a perfect society here in the UK and socially and economically no country can ever be a perfect Idaho, but when we see the US continuing to allow an unlimited selection of hand held killing machines to be stocked up behind the perfect white picket fenced homes of pretend Cowboys but at the same time ban the Kinder egg because a child might choke on a small plastic toy then all intelligent reasoning and respect for the law leaves via the back door :shock:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:41 pm

It's not a gun problem, it's a mental health problem. And perhaps if more people had guns (and on a military base, for fucks sake) someone would have gunned down the delusional fucker before he murdered 12 people. This individual had a criminal record and still had a permit to carry a gun. Still if he was that intent on getting a gun there are lots of illegal ways to buy one.

And consider this: there were 500 murders in Chicago alone last year. It's only the mass murders that get any press.

I still support the right to bear arms, and knives, and bricks, and crossbows.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

Previous

Return to The Crow and Crown