I know where you are. You're at Crow Crag.

Post your pics and stories of your visits to the various locations from the film.

I know where you are. You're at Crow Crag.

PostPosted by King Curtis » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Previously on a photo website but now on my war history blog for want of anywhere else, a few snaps of Sleddale Hall and Bampton and some fun with photoshop. The door graffiti photo has an early plug for this forum.

http://aircrashsites.co.uk/withnail/

Ian
Last edited by King Curtis on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
King Curtis

Re: I know where you are. You're at crow crag.

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:31 pm

Interesting site you have there, wow, a bomb landed about 2 hundred feet from my house ... cool ... will keep an eye open next time I`m Wombling around the Lake distict :o

How come you are so interested in such events?

Cheers fella :thumbup:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

Re: I know where you are. You're at crow crag.

PostPosted by King Curtis » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:09 am

Hi Oomska, thanks for taking a look at the Withnail photos and for having a look around at the other pages. Glad you found a local connection so easily!

oomska wrote:How come you are so interested in such events?

Was always interested in WWII history and photography, but the internet has provided the means to research more and to share what I do with anyone who might also be interested. I started researching and visiting air crash sites 5 years ago after stumbling across the odd one while hill walking, then started looking into the history of the Blitz on the north of England and visited and researched that and other history too...

But the pilgrimage to Sleddale Hall was a bit special.

Ian

PS. I've added a few more to the Withnail gallery.
King Curtis

Return to Locations, see?