The Wall-O-Withnail!

Talk about the DVD and VHS releases, posters and other merchandise related to the film.

The Wall-O-Withnail!

PostPosted by Making Time » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:40 am

Free to those who can afford it, and free to those who can't.... I've just updated the main photo today and added two new spicy items to the collection!

CHECK IT OUT!
... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

Re: The Wall-O-Withnail!

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:54 am

Very impressive.
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:25 pm

No Elvis?
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:46 pm

Marvellous just marvellous :thumbup: :thumbup: , and I have never even noticed that Baby picture before, excellent stab at acquiring a similar reclining baby likeness, can you set aside a small corner of the wall for the Range from the kitchen :lol:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Making Time » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 pm

crooked wrote:No Elvis?

As an American I'm not as chuffed about Elvis as I am about the great vintage items from England in the film. Elvis crap over here is a dime a dozen, and I have very limited space on The Wall.... thus I'm really anxious to get hold of those items that I listed in the "Yet To Be Acquired" section.
... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

PostPosted by Making Time » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:03 pm

oomska wrote:can you set aside a small corner of the wall for the Range from the kitchen :lol:

Dude, if I could get hold of that range I would be on the phone to Tim posthaste - I want the range BACK AT CROW CRAG, dammit!
Making Time

PostPosted by oomska » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:02 am

Making Time wrote: I want the range BACK AT CROW CRAG, dammit!

Agreed ... peddled rumours handed down from agriculturist to bumpkin told us the range is in a farm in the next valley, or Oasis have it, they are actually easy to move as they come apart in sections as I have come across some similar ones in reclaimed yards, I can imagine them still to be all heavy and irony though, whoever stole it bust a piece of Limestone from the mantle surround ... stupid heavy handed Gallagher brothers.
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Making Time » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Some miserable little pensioner pinched it and won't let us have it! We need the man on the mountain. Why he's up there, fuck knows, but he's up there with a leg bound in polythene - can't miss him.
Making Time

Return to The Merchandise