New Showing

Post your pics and stories of your visits to the various locations from the film.

New Showing

PostPosted by Marwood_1974 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:15 pm

As part of #withnailweekend I saw the film at the Electric cinema in Birmingham on 21/6/14. The whole event was great as it was organised via twitter by @withnailbrum with a meet up in the pub before, a fantastic cinema followed by a mkII Jag outside after the showing to take viewers to the next pub for a Withnail quiz.

Following on from this I have organised a cinema to show Withnail in the northwest. On 12/9/14 at 1430 and 1930 it will be on at the Stockport Plaza. The Plaza has 1250 seats so there will be plenty of room for everyone. I am currently trying to follow in the footsteps of @withnailbrum and get a pub or pubs to be involved in a day of all things Withnail. For more information follow me on twitter @withnailmanc
Marwood_1974

Re: New Showing

PostPosted by Making Time » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Hey, that's great! Wish I could be there, hope it's a good turnout. :thumbup:
... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

Return to Locations, see?