The Wall-O-Withnail proudly presents:
1. Danny the drug dealer's necklace!
2. The Baccarat crystal hurricane candle used in the poker game!
3. The brass rope-and-tassel sconce seen in the Crow Crag dining room!
4. The stuffed water lizard from the Crow and Crown pub! (This week I received a two-page, handwritten letter from Bruce Robinson about The Wall and he called this prop a "water lizard" - which is what I will call it from now on.)
5. The brass chamber candlestick held by Withnail during the "It's the killer - he's come to kill us" scene!
6. The vintage airplane ashtray in Marwood's bedroom during the suitcase packing scene!
Also added to the Withnailabilia post:
A vintage Victrola record of Al Bowlly singing "Hang Out the Stars in Indiana"... now I just need a Victrola!