NEW RUN OF WITHNAIL COATS BEING MADE!!

Talk about the DVD and VHS releases, posters and other merchandise related to the film.

NEW RUN OF WITHNAIL COATS BEING MADE!!

PostPosted by Making Time » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:20 am

Hey guys, just got an email from designer Andrea Galer, who made the famous Withnail coat. She's got a project started on the Kickstarter website here... she's doing a Withnail 30th Anniversary special edition run of 100 coats. Check it out!!! Donate if you can! A donation of six hundred and something pounds gets you one of the coats!!

... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

Re: NEW RUN OF WITHNAIL COATS BEING MADE!!

PostPosted by crooked » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:05 pm

600 QUID? They're out of their mind.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Making Time » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:37 am

The coat usually runs over L900... so it's quite a deal at L600! Hand-woven Harris Tweed for this project only, by weavers on the Isle of Lewis... SPECIAL!!!

Newest reward on offer... L5,000 for a coat AND a private screening of Withnail & I with stars and cast members (as yet un-named) present for the donator and four friends. Would be pretty cool if anyone in the UK could get four chums to pitch in and donate together, aye? I mean, it's got to be Richard E. Grant and/or Paul Mcgann and Ralph Brown, aye? Everyone else is dead!

If I lived in the UK I would definitely browbeat four friends into donating with me... but unfortunately the top reward slot does not include travel expenses, so that puts me right out of it.

Someone get Tim (owner of Crow Crag) in on the deal, and then all you have to do is get three other people in!
... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

PostPosted by Making Time » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Ah, well. It was a good try. :cry:
Making Time

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:20 pm

£600 spondies! Crikey!
Wrigglesworth

Return to The Merchandise