Not from London

A place to come and say hello and hang around and converse.

Not from London

PostPosted by JeffWode » Sun May 24, 2015 1:31 pm

Hello all, I'm a brand new sparkly member! Just wondered if anybody else is going to the Picnic Cinema at Crow Crag next month or has been before? I've purchased tickets for my boyfriends birthday and I'm SO EXCITED! I'm also in the middle of making a Withnail and I themed cake! (Bearing in mind I've never decorated a cake before!)
JeffWode

Re: Not from London

PostPosted by Making Time » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:28 am

Howdy! I haven't been on this forum for a little while, almost missed your post. I'm totally jealous, wish I was going to the film fest at Crow Crag... please make sure and post photos of the Withnail cake!
... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:06 pm

We went last year ...or maybe it was the year before. Anyway, it absolutely pissed down, and I mean the sort of rain that makes you cold, wet and miserable. Atmospheric but a little too Withnail for my liking.

After trying very hard to enjoy our surroundings we cut our losses, packed up our pots and pans, and buggered off home :cry:
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by jeff wode » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:43 am

hmm, name looks familiar,,,, although im not imagining the size of your balls.....
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

Return to The Crow and Crown