new life on mars trailer!!! funny!!

Other films, music, TV and books

new life on mars trailer!!! funny!!

PostPosted by jeff wode » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:25 pm

just saw this and nearly wet myself, its a genuine trailer, was on one of the bbc telly channels, ffs, how good is this? i recon they should make the whole next series like this, now THAT would be funny!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iIkbgcD49aE
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by Parkin » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:59 pm

Saw the advert on BBC3, thought it was fantastic :thumbup:
I may even watch the series now, or do i really need to see the first series before this one ??
Danny's here. Milf Hunter to his friends. Milf Hunter to everybody

one of my fav lines from the film ;-)
Parkin

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:32 pm

That is laugh-out-loud funny. :lol:
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by TravellingTinker » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:24 am

They filmed a scene from life on mars on my street don't you know... Arf arf. Seriously, they did honest. :wink:
I've been into his room. He won't hear a thing.
TravellingTinker

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:15 am

That is funny. If only YouTube could synch sound and thing that isn't sound, the eye one.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Nevsocks » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:44 pm

Ralph Brown will be appearing in this series of Life on Mars as well, should be interesting.
Nevsocks

ralph brown

PostPosted by jeff wode » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:47 pm

ferkin fantastic, please let him play a former drug dealer whos now made a fortune in the toy industry!!!!!! :D
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by Parkin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:47 pm

Nevsocks wrote:Ralph Brown will be appearing in this series of Life on Mars as well, should be interesting.

Any idea of the date Nev ??
Danny's here. Milf Hunter to his friends. Milf Hunter to everybody

one of my fav lines from the film ;-)
Parkin

PostPosted by Nevsocks » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:55 pm

don't know the exact date but he's meant to be appearing in episodes 7+8 so should be sometime in March.
Nevsocks

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:55 pm

Saw three eps of 'LOM' on the spin last night as I had them recorded while I was down the gym. Not bad. Starting to get a little predictable as with many detective series: the culprit is always the person you are least supposed to suspect.

The main thing that's keeping me hanging on is 'what the hell happened to Tyler? Why is he there?' I don't think it will be answered at the end of this series though as there is meant to be a one-off set in the 80s.
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:39 pm

The problem with that trailer, as I watched the episode the other day, is that there was pretty much nothing in the episode in the puppety bit that hadn't been shown in the trailer.

Maybe Ralph Brown plays the man who came up with that show... 'I invented it in Camberwick, and it looks like a green...'

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

Re:

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sat May 22, 2010 12:57 am

The Purveyor wrote:Saw three eps of 'LOM' on the spin last night as I had them recorded while I was down the gym. Not bad. Starting to get a little predictable as with many detective series: the culprit is always the person you are least supposed to suspect.

The main thing that's keeping me hanging on is 'what the hell happened to Tyler? Why is he there?' I don't think it will be answered at the end of this series though as there is meant to be a one-off set in the 80s.

So they were all .... and Gene Hunt was... and then that happened at the end? Yet it makes sense. I find it worked rather well, given the habit of a lot of sci-fi/magical realism depending on what you want to call it of not tying up any ends in any matter whatsoever.

Fairly consistent internal logic I think, though one would have to watch it all from the start to be sure. Also definitely getting shades of Paradise Lost from that Jim Keats fellow.

Sorry for the double post.

Withwine and I

Re: new life on mars trailer!!! funny!!

PostPosted by E. Nygma » Thu May 27, 2010 5:31 pm

I wasn't that keen on the ending. It was obvious it was last minute writing so they had an ending nobody was suspecting. If you watch Life On Mars and Ashes To Ashes you'll find loads of things that contradict the ending too :x
Don't threaten me with a dead fish!
E. Nygma

Return to Other Entertainment