BULLSHIT MEDIA

Vent spleen here.

BULLSHIT MEDIA

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:32 am

Here we go again with the American / british led bullshit news that iran is supplying roadside bombs to revengents in iraq , mr Blair announced without in his words any real evidence , well nobody saw that coming , well then we must without hesitation go and bomb the shit out of Iran beacause they are very very nasty people and are a threat to our way of life , definition -( work to pay bills until you are half dead to get a pension that gets stolen off you ,then what you have worked for gets taken off you to pay for your care when you start pissing yourself )
...Irans nuclear threat is obviously is not scaring us enough , do you believe everything your braindead television is telling you
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:04 pm

I stopped watching/reading the news 6 years ago. I feel much better now. But if someone doesn't put a stop to the Shrub's antics, we're looking at WWIII.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:39 pm

It's Patent Bollocks, although that's actually a synonym for 'Government Press Release'.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:35 pm

You are the dead. It was behind the telescreen. Stand back to back in the middle of the room. Make no movements whatsoever. And by the way, while we're on the subject, "here comes a candle to light you to bed, here comes a chopper to chop off your head!"
We will meet again in the place where there is no darkness.

Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:03 pm

Holy shit. This is not the time.

There is no Goldstein.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:00 pm

6079 Withwine! Stop talking. No talking in the cells.
Its Room 101 for you. As soon as we've got it ready. Er..what is your greatest fear? I ask for no particular reason...
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

Return to Rants