NOBODY BOTHERS TO ASK WHY

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

PostPosted by Lostat » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:44 am

I read his autobiography (refreshing to read one written by someone over the age of 21 these days), I enjoyed him talking about blowing up holes with homemade explosives as a method of garden pest-control back in the days.
"The gene pool could use a little chlorine"
Lostat

PostPosted by oomska » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:17 am

Parkin wrote:Patrick Moore reckons they did land on the moon, and you have to belive him,.. it's the law !!

It'll be a sad day when that old eccentric snuffs it :(

I reckon they did get to the moon but when they got the photos back from Boots the chemists , they found that they didnt turn out because of the extremes of temperature so they had to fake them out of sheer embarassment , hence the dodgy photos that perpetuate the didnt go to the moon conspiracy ,
Ask yourself this ; Kodak who supplied the film for the landings have never advertised in any advert or bulletin board or poster or that life size cardboard woman that used to stand outside the processing place that you thought was real for half a second or boasted that their film was used on the moon - why ??

well done Patrick for the longest running programme on tv
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:34 pm

They did land on the moon. The conspiracy is that they found alien bases there and after the last visit, we were told never to return. That's why we haven't been back since...possibly. :shock:
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:54 pm

All the moon landings happened under the presidency of Richard Nixon. If you can't trust old Dickie, who can you trust?
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Nixon was a symptom, not the disease. The Babylon shitstem is bigger than a few bad men.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:27 pm

How right you are! How right you are!
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:29 pm

Why? See, I bothered to ask! What do I win?
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:53 pm

I respect Patrick Moore for his views on computer games rather than for his intergalactical knowledge.

I think THEY did land on the moon but i reckon a group of hippies beat them to it and left half burnt incense sticks and reefer butts all over the place, this is why they had to fake the moon pictures. The people at Boots would have told on NASA to the police what with all the drug paraphernalia littering the lunar landscape (man)
Wrigglesworth

Re: NOBODY BOTHERS TO ASK WHY

PostPosted by oomska » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Well there is a surprise the civilian casulties in Afghanistan have been deliberately omitted from news reports and it has had to be leaked to the press, and thus follows it is human nature that the Afghan population will take up arms to kill all of the foreign invaders who have killed there own.

All I know is that if the roles were reversed I would do exactly the same thing if my friends, family or children were killed by hostile invaders, especially when these underprivelidged proud people have not much else to live for, I feel really sorry for the soldiers as they are being led by resource hungry DEVIOUS politicians, it is so sad to see a young life snuffed out as easily as a cigarette, but it is also sad that innocent women and children who are unarmed and unnamed are also killed, the true nature of the casualties will never be known.
Remember we are in their country beacause we have ulterior motives, do you remember a while ago when the PATSY Iraqi government were auctioning off the oil fields in Iraq to the highest western bidders and this government said the war was not about OIL.... more lies..

How the fuck can you be an insurgent in your own country, I ask myself this, the politcal dictionary that is constantly rammed down our throats is total brainwashing nonsense.

Your government will only ever want you to listen, and not to think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

but to calm me down im watching this again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

Re: NOBODY BOTHERS TO ASK WHY

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 am

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! (in a Jack Nicholson voice)
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

Previous

Return to News and politics, man