guinness

Vent spleen here.

guinness

PostPosted by jeff wode » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:24 pm

i absolutely love guinness, but only draught guinness, the original flat as a witches tits stuff is a completely different animal, but draught is smooth and lovely.

AND YET!

if i do someone a favour or cover someones call out at work, and the ask me what i drink, i reply "draught guinness" and EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM BRINGS ME ORDINARY ORIGINAL GUINNESS" fuckers!! i know you shouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth and all that, but drinking original after drinking draught is like drinking flat supermarket cola after drinking original fizzy coke. my pantry is now home to at least 50 or 60 pints of the stuff which i cant bring myself to drink. and tonight i went to the fridge and theres only one forlorn can of draught guinness left!! talk about water fucking water everywhere and not a drop to drink.
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by Parkin » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:24 pm

I drank the draught Guiness for a couple of months when I was working in that London back in '96/97 ,.. but I only liked the 'Extra-cold' stuff
Never tried that bottle stuff you mention, but why not stick a shot of Tia-Maria in it and see if it tastes any better :thumbup:
Danny's here. Milf Hunter to his friends. Milf Hunter to everybody

one of my fav lines from the film ;-)
Parkin

PostPosted by Horrorshow » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:13 am

Stumbled across this old thread and thought I'd add: have you had Guinness Foreign Extra? Delicious. Guinness Red and Malta Guinness I haven't yet tasted, and I'm not sure whether Nigerian Guinness is a different brew or only regular brewed in Nigeria. I would delight in sixty cans of any. You are an ingrate and a shit.
Horrorshow

Return to Rants