Mornings

Vent spleen here.

Mornings

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:03 pm

Why? Why do we have to have them? What's the fucking point? Stupid bastards make you feel worse than you were before, ah god... Why didn't I eat yesterday? Why did I drink? Why did I think amphetamine was a good idea? Why does my stomach hurt and my face get hot? It's the world's fault, the world forces these things on us, and we have to deal with the consequences... Bastard heart's gone wrong. My wrists are quivering. That can't be right. Christ, what's it all for?

Sorry about that, I'm not feeling entirely well right now. Just want to vent a bit.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Parkin » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:30 pm

Sounds like how i felt after my week long bender on one of the Canary Islands ,..(the one that begins with an 'F') and I had a 4 hour plane journey back to Britain to cope with aswell !!!.

I was deperate for some liquids, but I couldn't order one on the plane as my hands were shaking so much. I even turned the meal down as I didn't want to risk the knife and fork !!
God knows what the couple sat next to me thought of the sweating shaking weirdo that still stank of last nights booze.

I was supprised i was let on the plane in the first place. And even more suprised that i wasn't physically restrained, or even thrown out somewhere over the Atlantic !
If I had seen someone like me on the plane I would never have boarded the fucker !

Thank God I didn't need a slash (or worse ! ) I wouldn't have been able to cope with the walk to the back of the plane with all the eyes. I'd have taken my chances with the absorbancy of the seat !!

The paranoia didn't stop with just the plane journey either, oh no ! I still had to go through customes.
I could of handled a normal straight cue, but this was one of those cueing systems like an amusment park. Far from amusing for me though !!
The cue moved slowly, so all the people I was passing back and forth had plenty of time to stare at the wreck of a man that was me. Even my mate i was with had few words for me, turning his back to distance himself from what people probably thought was a terrorist whose bomb hadn't gone off !

The sweating and shaking was just the half of it. I was dressed in a Military jacket and wearing the same sunglasses as Travis Pickle.!
I finally got to the front of the cue after what seemed like 2 days of intense scrutiny from my fellow passangers. I removed my sunglasses upon request and the man looked at me and then the picture on my Passport twice. Against his better judgement I was let back into the country. An almost audible sigh of relief was heard from the mass behind me.

The pub was the only place to get over such a trauma.
Last edited by Parkin on Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danny's here. Milf Hunter to his friends. Milf Hunter to everybody

one of my fav lines from the film ;-)
Parkin

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:45 pm

Hilarious! When was that?
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by Mauve » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:31 pm

xxxxx
Last edited by Mauve on Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mauve

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:15 pm

I wish I could be a morning person but I was born a night owl.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by Parkin » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:41 pm

The Purveyor wrote:Hilarious! When was that?

I think it was Feb. or round abouts this year :drunk:

Parkin

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:58 pm

Fuck the Canary Islands Parkin,go to one of the Black Sea resorts in Bulgaria,33p for a pint.You can feel like a pig shat in your head for 3 quid. :drunk: :beer:
haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:40 am

I loathe mornings too (and all those Russian plays).

Think it was because I was born in the evening.
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor

PostPosted by Parkin » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:45 am

haveyougotsoup wrote:go to one of the Black Sea resorts in Bulgaria,33p for a pint.You can feel like a pig shat in your head for 3 quid.

I'm drunk, but I'll try and work it out,.. so is that 9 pints for £2.97 ,..?? Leaves me 3p to spend on cigarettes. :high:

Parkin

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:35 am

I guess so,but ciggies were 40p a pack,so you will just have to manage with 8 pints.
Chin Chin Soupy.
haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:25 pm

The Purveyor wrote:Think it was because I was born in the evening.

could be - I was born about 3 am. you might be on to something.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

Return to Rants