Penrith to Poland, come in please

Penrith to Poland, come in please

PostPosted by smallrhesusneg.bloodyMary » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:13 am

Why is it that we finally have another member (besides Danny) who is not from the Anglosphere---- flyingOko from Warsaw---but he or she never posts.....It is always interesting to hear what a non-English-speaker makes of W&I. Even McFuck had to put on the captions when she first saw it in order to decipher the slang.
The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts, prostitutes for the bees.
smallrhesusneg.bloodyMary

PostPosted by Parkin » Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:01 pm

I know that you can get the video in French, and the dvd in German, so I wonder how many other languages it is dubbed in ??
Think I remember seeing one on Ebay for The Nether-'Regions'-Lands, but forgot if it was dubbed of was just sub-titles.
Anyone no of anymore ??
Danny's here. Milf Hunter to his friends. Milf Hunter to everybody

one of my fav lines from the film ;-)
Parkin

PostPosted by smallrhesusneg.bloodyMary » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:35 am

I cannot believe that W&I has been dubbed----the slang is a large part of its charm. How would you say Prancing like a tit in German, or Hare,here in French :?: Lapin ici :?: Plus Danny really could not be replaced by any other voice. Sacrilege!
The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts, prostitutes for the bees.
smallrhesusneg.bloodyMary

PostPosted by Parkin » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:43 pm

I'll have to record some of the French version and get it on here somehow (with the help of Crooked obviously)
Danny's here. Milf Hunter to his friends. Milf Hunter to everybody

one of my fav lines from the film ;-)
Parkin

Return to Questions and Suggestions