A beauty.

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

A beauty.

PostPosted by Horrorshow » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:43 pm

"It's time that Hamas decide to either fight or take care of its population," Dror said. "It's unacceptable that people in Sderot are living in fear every day and people in the Gaza Strip are living life as usual."

Shlomo Dror, spokesman for Israeli defence ministry (Zionist Nazis).

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080118/ap_ ... lestinians

"It's unacceptable that people in Sderot are living in fear every day and people in the Gaza Strip are living life as usual."

That's living in fear every day then. In a clement concentration camp.
Another goody:

- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert warned Thursday that Israel would not stand for the relentless salvos and vowed to strike at Palestinian militants "without compromise, without concessions and without mercy." (For civilians.)

And:

- Dror said Gazans had enough food that no one would go hungry and assured "there will not be a humanitarian crisis in Gaza."

Surely he meant
another Humanitarian crisis.
Horrorshow

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:53 am

why can't people just get along and not kill each other?
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by Horrorshow » Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:47 pm

We must create a foe, as an alibi for our own fears and failures. Although some conflict is just, let us not forget that Humans have savage and brual instincts. Tribality, malice, cruelty,vengefulness. Some wield more subjugation over their urges, however. We are retaliatory and usually emotionally retarded. This retardation is indoctrinated, along with fear of 'other' and hatred for the 'enemy'. This fluctuates to suit the requirements of the conditioners. The stratocratic Israeli governance is a pernicious organisation. Apparently intent on gradual genocide. It is rich and besuited however, and thus displays to the moron world the 'respectable', the 'decent', whatever the either of those two adjectives mean, force versus the guerilla urban 'barbarians'. Yuppies, muggers, toffs, estate scum (an estate, a council estate, is a project, a banlieue). The force for progress versus the savages, as they would have it.
Horrorshow

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm

I'm with you. I'm not a believer in literal translations of the Bible, and if the Jews think God promised them a piece of land somewhere, well, they need to take that up with God, and not harass other people.

Now don't say I'm prejudiced against Jews. Like all religions, Jews also have their radical militant extremists.
McFuck

PostPosted by jeff wode » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:52 pm

whats the bible got to do with anything. its a book written by men, not some all seing guy in the sky. moreover, the bible we have today is a translation into english from latin carried out centuries ago by christian scolars who all had their own agenda to push. and just for good measure, the latin bible was itself translated from hebrew arameic and several other regional languages. if you dont understand the meaning of lost in translation then take a simple sentence and translate it from english to any chosen language using babelfish, then translate it back, do this through two or more languages and it becomes completely incomprehensible. and yet the bible bashers will wave an english translation of the bible about proclaiming it to be the word of god.
the king james bible might easily go down as the greatest example of chinese whispers ever known.
and in my mind, the only person to ever put the bible to good use was andy dufraine
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by jeff wode » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:57 pm

and to proove that theory, i translated my post above from english to french, then from french to italian then italian back to english, so, make of this what you will!!

"that that it is the Bible has obtained to make with does not import that a its book written from the men, not sure all the type company in the sky of the rest, the Bible who we have is today a translation in English he centuries has carried out you Latin with the scolars Christian whom all has had their order of the day to push hardly and good measure, the same Latin Bible has been translate of languages arameic and many regional others hébreues. if understood that the lost meant one of in the translation then takes a simple phrase and does not translate it of English to whichever chosen language using the babelfish, therefore they translate it behind, they make this for two languages or more and they become completely incompréhensible but the bashers of Bible they will wave a translation in English of the Bible on on proclamarla for being the word of a God the Bible of james of the king could easy come down like greater example of the chuchotements Chinese never known. and in my spirit, the single person in order to never put the Bible to the good ones I use was Andy of dufraine"

and thats without 2000 years and a few wars thrown in to confuse things. for all we know the bible could have started out as a cookbook!!
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:30 am

:lol:
McFuck

PostPosted by Horrorshow » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:57 pm

to push hardly and good measure

Sounds like Herr Lip.
Translation by a free internet translator is very different, however. Though I'm not disagreeing with the sentiment you expressed.

Like all religions, Jews also have their radical militant extremists.

That would be the Israeli government. Many people of Jewish faith and/or Hebrew heritage are opposed to the current Israeli state, some ardently so. But it's big business.

Bibles are fine reads though.
Horrorshow

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:29 pm

jeff wode wrote:
"that that it is the Bible has obtained to make with does not import that a its book written from the men, not sure all the type company in the sky of the rest, the Bible who we have is today a translation in English he centuries has carried out you Latin with the scolars Christian whom all has had their order of the day to push hardly and good measure, the same Latin Bible has been translate of languages arameic and many regional others hébreues. if understood that the lost meant one of in the translation then takes a simple phrase and does not translate it of English to whichever chosen language using the babelfish, therefore they translate it behind, they make this for two languages or more and they become completely incompréhensible but the bashers of Bible they will wave a translation in English of the Bible on on proclamarla for being the word of a God the Bible of james of the king could easy come down like greater example of the chuchotements Chinese never known. and in my spirit, the single person in order to never put the Bible to the good ones I use was Andy of dufraine"

and thats without 2000 years and a few wars thrown in to confuse things. for all we know the bible could have started out as a cookbook!!

I think I'll start a religion with this as the new holy scripture. Hail the Messiah, Jeff Wode Of Not London!
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Now let our new priests translate that for the peasants and the ignorant masses:
"And on the First Day, God said to man, thou shalt obey those who follow my true religion (this one) and all who disobey the orders of my Church shall be cast into the fires of hell to suffer for all eternity. And the leaders of this Church shalt be blessed forever, and shall hold dominion on Earth and in Heaven. And the Lord Jeff Wode commandeth thee, Silage Heap shall be the leader of the Church of Wode and the One True God after I have been taken up into heaven, and thou must obeyeth his every whim or else you too shall be cast into eternal damnation."
Obviously, this is what God was trying to say in that post. Now, go and build me a huge palace,and a few 10000 metre high monuments to me. Or else.
Last edited by Silage Heap on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:13 pm

and lo it did come to pass that upon pain of haning their heads pulled off, they did prostrate thmselves before him and he didst turn wine into water and upon seeing him close up, the masses didst state in one voice,

"wiltst thou imaginest the size of his balls"

and he was truly happy,

and some people probably got smote or something.
jeff wode

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:58 pm

and turned into salt. And come back to life after being flogged, stabbed, crucified and made into a shit mel gibson movie.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by aleks » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:30 pm

ok wankers on the street, who can identify this english to french to german and back into english spiel?

Indeed I often ask myself, where the Normanne is now. Probable winter with its mother in Guilford a cat of the rains, vim under l' Spülstein and the two bars above. But old now it n' there no true beauty without weakening has.
aleks

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:33 am

Do I lose points for saying that we all can?
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:15 am

Contraho inter Britain!

Thats Legium Pro Britannium into English, then to Spanish then back to Latin.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

Next

Return to News and politics, man