Robinson didn't have an ending for the movie

Talk about Bruce Robinson here.

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:04 pm

Alright, how about this one then?

how does one shove a three foot gun in one's own face and pull the trigger without having freakishly long arms?

And I still think my theory about the cartridges stands up. We are not talking about a bit of rain here. We are talking about being drenched with Margeaux.
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Shit, i tried to quote your post, Wrigglesworth and ended up deleting it. I am half asleep today. I tried to reconstruct it from memory but it's probably not exactly what it was before. Sorry about that.

What I was going to say is that one uses ones toes to blow ones head off with a shotgun.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Good job. It sounds like me.

I can see the toe method working. I think it would be awkward though
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:18 pm

That's apparently how Kurt Cobain did it. But we all know it was Courtney Love.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:03 pm

maybe he sawed the shotgun barrel off first.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Nope.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:53 pm

the shotgun cartridge theory isnt that important. but speaking as someone with a long history of shooting 12 bores, i can say that waxed paper cartridges will stand being immersed in water and soaked yet still fire. this i know cos i had 2 boxes of the fuckers go into a river once, and every one of them fired off ok later the same day, despite the soggy cardboard boxes they were left in, in my damp belstaff jackets. they are designed to be waterproof. its no good being out on the moor and the guns not firing cos its rained.
however, my point about how he got the unlicenced stolen shotgun past the police who pulled him would be more relevant.
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:04 am

Even today police don't routinely search the vehicles of drunk drivers. More often than not they are left by the side of the road and the offender has to "get in the back of the van!". I suspect that in a motorway situation the car would be towed away and impounded at the expense of the owner

This does however pose another question - how did they get the car back to London? It's not terribly important though. Maybe Marwood drove it back. He wasn't drunk from my recollection of the film.
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by aleks » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:33 pm

jeff wode wrote:the shotgun cartridge theory isnt that important. but speaking as someone with a long history of shooting 12 bores, i can say that waxed paper cartridges will stand being immersed in water and soaked yet still fire. this i know cos i had 2 boxes of the fuckers go into a river once, and every one of them fired off ok later the same day, despite the soggy cardboard boxes they were left in, in my damp belstaff jackets. they are designed to be waterproof. its no good being out on the moor and the guns not firing cos its rained.
however, my point about how he got the unlicenced stolen shotgun past the police who pulled him would be more relevant.

Hey Jeff,
I had a long discussion with a guy here who says he buys pigeons from his local market and they have no shot in them they are only bruised. As a fellow murderer of filthy animals, what do you think of that? Possible?
aleks

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:35 pm

I don't know about all that but I'm putting the Animal Liberation Front onto you lot. They're like the RSPCA in ski masks.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by aleks » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:44 pm

then the fuckers will rue the day
aleks

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:56 pm

I had one bit of shot in my pidgeon breasts last week. I had two partridges this week. I enjoyed them immensely.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Bruised pidgeon pie anyone? ...it sounds like a Wiganers heaven
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by aleks » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:43 am

crooked wrote:I had one bit of shot in my pidgeon breasts last week. I had two partridges this week. I enjoyed them immensely.

There you are Crooked, you lieing bastard (please don't ban me from the site) you said all the pigeons you bought were gently bruised and no balls in them. Jeff Wode has got balls so he knows what he is talking about. Pigeons with no balls? Balls.
I'll eat one and run a mile
aleks

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:49 am

In all my 3 or 4 months of eating game I have only ever found 2 bits of shot.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Writer/Director