Have I got a rant tonight!

Vent spleen here.

Have I got a rant tonight!

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:42 am

So I'm driving home, dazed and confused at my usual 70 MPH when I begin to think I hear the sound of OMG A FLAT TIRE! So I pull off the road and call my road service number, which now has one of those menu setups - Dial 1 for dead battery, dial 2 for flat tire. etc etc etc. Fucking cunts! So I finally get a living breathing (I think) real person and I give her my location and she tells me their 'automated system' will be calling me back with the ETA of a tow truck. I actually get TWO calls from TWO different places telling me they'll be there in 1 hour and one hour 15 minutes. A giant thunderstorm is on the horizon with horror movie lightning and thunder, so I sit through the first storm, then I get out AND CHANGE THE TIRE MYSELF! Why do I pay these fuckers $60 a year? What a waste of money. I want my tire changed NOW.

Of course now I get to take tomorrow off to go get it fixed or buy a new one. My life is a living hell. I want my money back.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:09 pm

Bastards.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by jeff wode » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:57 am

youre trying in your own roundabout way to say that you had a flat tyre and had to wait an aeon for assistance?
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 am

I was too impatient to wait an aeon for assistance and wanted to get out of the fucking gale!
McFuck

PostPosted by smallrhesusneg.bloodyMary » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:20 am

But you get to take a day off! Enjoy it, you silly cow! Go to see the Indiana Jones movie, it's fun.
The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts, prostitutes for the bees.
smallrhesusneg.bloodyMary

PostPosted by jeff wode » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:31 am

no its not, its bloody awful! i got my ticket to see it for nothing, and i still feel like i was robbed! thats 2 hours of my life ive lost !!
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by smallrhesusneg.bloodyMary » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Lighten up, Wode! You need to unleash your inner child and enjoy yourself sometimes, you know.

I got my ticket for free, too, and it was worth every penny!
The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts, prostitutes for the bees.
smallrhesusneg.bloodyMary

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Its tyre. tYre. Stop butchering our language! Tire is what you do when you watch the new Indiana Jones. Well, it sounded funny in my head.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:12 pm

Actually, I quite liked the film as well, but they get to "El Dorado" too soon. One minute theyre being chased throught the jungle by Ruskies, then suddenly they're being leered at by spinning aliens. Some people think its stupid, but Jonesy films were always OTT.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Hmmm...I might start a Rants thread about the way the Americans stole our language and then murdered it. What you got against the letter U anyway? Mum=Mom, Neighbour=Neighbor, Colour=Color etc. What's going on?
The French wouldn't stand for it. If you'd tried doing that to their language they would have declared war. And then promptly surrendered.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 pm

I also have a rant about people driving while talking on their cell phones. It should be illegal and actually is in some sensible states like California, and I advocated having the police pull them over and execute them on the spot. However, I now think other drivers should be allowed to shove them off the road and beat them senseless. This would give me a lot of satisfaction.

Comments, questions, insults?
McFuck

PostPosted by bluejon » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:09 pm

It's suposed to be iilegal here in blighty mcfuck,but people still do it,gets on my tits it does!
bluejon

PostPosted by aleks » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:16 pm

Certainly. More right wing attitudes like this will improve the world. More left wing stuff and you get feral kids and rapists running the show. Lock em up, cut their balls off etc etc
aleks

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:46 pm

I'm not sure stopping people talking on the 'phone is right wing... It's health and safety. Right wing is oppression of the lower classes, racism and generally doing what's good for yourselves. A blanket ban on mobile 'phones would include capitalists and politicians (I accept chauffeurs exist, but still) and isn't really done to place those in power in a greater position over the huddle masses yearning for free texts.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by aleks » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Withwine and I wrote:I'm not sure stopping people talking on the 'phone is right wing... It's health and safety. Right wing is oppression of the lower classes, racism and generally doing what's good for yourselves. A blanket ban on mobile 'phones would include capitalists and politicians (I accept chauffeurs exist, but still) and isn't really done to place those in power in a greater position over the huddle masses yearning for free texts.

I'm surprised at you Withwine. "Health and safety" is caused by overemployment of left wing busybodies paid for by an overtaxed electorate and an equally interventionist government that knows better than you or me. It's main purpose is to stop bodies being sued by parasites who cannot accept either responsibility for their own actions or the existance of accidents and that someone must always be to blame and that someone should give money to the inept twat who had the accident in the first place.
And mobile phones are shite, I never use them. In fact mobile phones are cunts
aleks

Next

Return to Rants