REG

Talk about R.E.G, Paul McGann, Richard Griffiths and the others here

REG

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:34 pm

Saw Richard E Grant on Room 101 the other night, it was a repeat so god knows how many years old it is. Pretty surprised that the way he talked actually reminded me of Withnail, I had thought he was nothing like the character in real life, but after a few "bastards" and "cunts" he actually seemed (to me anyway) to be what Withnail would be like if he had packed in the booze and made it as an actor. Pretty surreal, actually. Quite freaked me at the time.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

Re: REG

PostPosted by Mole » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 pm

I saw him last night on dave ja vu on that QI!
Give me a Valium, I'm getting the FEAR!
Mole

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 pm

If you ever get a chance to see a thing called Posh Nosh make sure to watch it. It's REG and Arabella Weir ('does my bum look big in this' from The Fast Show in case you don't know), was on BBC2 I think, a series of ten minute long faux cookery programmes, REG is some upper class drinking type, it's quite brilliant. Come to think of it it's all on that YouTube thing, go and watch it now.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by Lostat » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 am

Posh Nosh Link - "Bread & Butter Pudding". Lol "some people think custard's very vulgar, but actually, its very posh".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJrLB7UrRO8
"The gene pool could use a little chlorine"
Lostat

Return to The Thespians