Silage Heap Has turned into a bit of a cock!!

Vent spleen here.

Silage Heap Has turned into a bit of a cock!!

PostPosted by hair are your aerials » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:26 am

Is anyone in agreeance here, or is it me who just sees his spleen vented all over this website?.... and always out of context!

No offence Silage :evil: Oh, and feel free to commence your ranting....again
"Imagine the size of his balls!...Imagine getting into a fight with the fucker"
hair are your aerials

Re: Silage Heap Has turned into a bit of a cock!!

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:30 am

you all need to sit down and find your neutral space
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:26 pm

No need to insult me man. I was leaving anyway.
And in case you haven't noticed, I've never specifically started a thread just to call someone a cock. Unlike someone I could mention.
The real problem here is that with maybe 3 exceptions none of you gang of cheroot vendors can take a joke.
The ranting and insulting is just a way of staying true to the film. You've all lost your way and are now having a go at me for keeping the spirit of withnail alive and trying to liven all you stiffs up a bit. Hang your heads in shame. PONCE!
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Now im not taking sides here, but well said Silage, at least the place was starting to juice up a bit, as for keeping true to the film, yes, as we all know the withnail swearathon and the youthful angst that we have all suffered from at one stage in our lives, remember we must rely on the youth to fight for our freedoms as when we get older we fall into the sanitised, umbilical comfort zone so your oppressive government can shit on you from a great height, remember the protests against VIET NAM and at TIANANMEN SQUARE these were all youthful protests, so good on you silage vent your spunk all over the place man before Crooked sprinkles some Vim around in here just like the woman off the shake n vac advert.

FEEL LIKE VENTING SOME SPUNK MYSELF NOW.

Fuck all the wishing eachother happy brthday shite ( only created for monetary gain) who gives a shit what day you were born on, if anything it should be the mothers who are honoured with gifts for going through the pain of childbirth.ys
ps. my birthday is in january so dont fucking forget it
Last edited by oomska on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:56 pm

I'm rather enjoying the insults, but as we know from previous incarnations of this forum, some people can dish it out but can't take it. If it gets too much for you, then exercise your right to vacate the premises. However, feel free to insult me all you want, I love it! :beer: :wine:

You may even call me a terrible cunt, although that makes most American women crazy mad.
McFuck

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:40 pm

Cathy you are a crazy mad American woman.
Chin Chin Soupy. :wink:
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Yeah my birthday is in January too. CUNTS

When I was a young fellow I knew a posh bird who took great glee in having conversations with other posh birds and then calling them CUNTS. Should have seen their faces! ooh err.

Now whoever called Sileage a cock. I would agree but let me be measured and mature here. I'm surprised you aren't having a pop at me too. Although I assume Sileage and I are diammetrically opposed politically I am preparing myself to forgive him.
I didn't realise he was joking. I thought he really believed that stuff!
Anyway my neighbours are good friends of mine and fellow fans as well (I've lost count of the times I have been called cunt, ponce and scrubber in the street) BUT they read the Guardian. I don't hold it against them just as they forgive me for reading the FT. So guess what, there is hope for humanity still. And the Withnail forum
There must and shall be aspirin
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:33 pm

Judging by how this thread is going I fear Mr Aeriels will be forced to eat his own antennae, or alternately shove them up his arse whilst shoving / eating /fucking off.

Anyway HEAR THIS, im going to suggest having a happy hour insult-athon where during a watershed of 10- 11pm we can legally demean, shaft, bugger, slander or generally smear hot calamine lotion on anybody brave enough to enter during this time.
Come on you know you want to, I think we then can purge the vitriol out of our system and find some abusive Karma for the soul.
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by crooked » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 pm

You all have to try and understand what it's like for me as admin of this place. When we first started nearly 2 years ago, we all knew each other and so we could insult each other and everyone knew it was a joke. Now things are a bit different because loads of new people have come along.

I don't want to come on really bald or anything but I have to try and keep order. That's why we have a rants section where you can all more or less say what you like about each other. I just don't think it's a very good idea to have arguments all over the forum in every thread. I know that some people are only joking but i think that some people take it more seriously than others.

The bottom line is that I am the boss and if you don't like the way I run the show you can fuck right off.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:14 pm

OH, go on then you win :oops:
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:37 pm

neener neener neener!

what does 10 - 11 pm your time translate to in my time? I calculate 5 - 6 pm but I'm at work then :(
McFuck

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:18 pm

Get a proper job! Anyway you have internet access at work, you can't possibly be planning to work on a Friday evening, you're just hankering after your long necks in the fridge and your single malt on the bar!
I've been watching you!
Chin Chin Soupy. :beer: :beer:
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:19 pm

Mr Crooked. You are absolutely right. You are in a difficult position. Problem is, although I am a pretty good administrator amongst many other things, in my time off place, like here, I can't be assed to decide whether I should take things to the limit or how far I should go in "locations" for example and don't see why I should say, "Oi, you" I want to answer you facetiously but it might not be acceptable to the one-armed lesbian Sileage lovers here so go over to rants and read my post.
If I were you, I would just let it have its head, it will find its neutral space. Don't worry about being an administrator so much. As others have said, "we have failed to paint it black", oh excuse me, I meant, "life is too short"
It has grown too big! We should have sonofwithnailandiforum run by sileage and his ilk. I'm sure it will be a success (snigger)
I shall be starting a new business from next week and providing undeserving employment to slackers so won't be around much because unlike some, when I undertake to provide large amounts of money through taxation to scroungers, and make profits so I can donate to charitable causes, I do it seriously.
Well goodbye and thanks for all the fish.
There must and shall be aspirin
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by hair are your aerials » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:49 am

Whoops. What have i started :oops:

Crooked, your points the best. Keep the rants, in the rants. Not all over the place. And Silage, we all have the true spirit and have a laugh....in the spirit of Withnail. But some peeps just talk absolute crap.

Fuck this, I'm off to play COD World@War (A week before its out i may add :P Fuk yes!!!)

yea i game
"Imagine the size of his balls!...Imagine getting into a fight with the fucker"
hair are your aerials

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:02 am

haveyougotsoup wrote:you're just hankering after your long necks in the fridge and your single malt on the bar!
I've been watching you!
Chin Chin Soupy. :beer: :beer:

Have you installed a spy cam in my house? How did you know I have longnecks in the fridge and single malt in the bar? and btw, have you seen my keys?!?! :P
McFuck

Next

Return to Rants