Women!

Vent spleen here.

Women!

PostPosted by gi'me one in t'knee » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:15 am

What is the point of women choosing the utter arseholes who are the loudest and most brash tossers, who will blantantly mess them about, when the perfectly decent, mature and attractive guys are chilling out by the side of the shag sacks?
I've had enough of seeing women who suddenly realise that you're too good to lose and want to keep your friendship over the risk of a relationship. It's a pain in the arse. I'm asked why I don't have a girlfriend al the time, people are suprised!
Can someone teach me how to be a twat..THEN I may get some more luck!

Anyone else feel the same?

Rant over! :P

x
Kilgî yw ev Withnail, arbennîger â-târow nyns yw ev! aaaa!
gi'me one in t'knee

Re: Women!

PostPosted by McFuck » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:33 am

I have no answers for you, knee.
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by jeff wode » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:41 pm

im sick of blokes who hang round with halfwitted women in the hope of getting laid, then whinge loudly when the halfwitted women are attracted to halfwitted men. :roll:

might i suggest that if all the women you meet want to run off with arseholes, instead of moaning that they dont want to run off with you, why not change where, how and why you meet women. :roll:
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 am

I hate everyone equally.
McFuck

PostPosted by jeff wode » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:47 am

perfectly balanced eh! a chip on both shoulders!! :D :D :D
jeff wode

PostPosted by gi'me one in t'knee » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:47 am

jeff wode wrote:im sick of blokes who hang round with halfwitted women in the hope of getting laid, then whinge loudly when the halfwitted women are attracted to halfwitted men. :roll:

might i suggest that if all the women you meet want to run off with arseholes, instead of moaning that they dont want to run off with you, why not change where, how and why you meet women. :roll:

You assume that I'm an arsehole!
Far from it m'dear! :) x
gi'me one in t'knee

PostPosted by Withwine and I » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:31 am

Don't ask me about this subject. Not really my field of expertise.
They found him wandering round Regent's Park with a cheap bottle of sherry...

And like a fool I mixed them and it strangled up my mind, and now people just get uglier and I have no sense of time...
Withwine and I

PostPosted by jeff wode » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:35 am

gi'me one in t'knee wrote:
jeff wode wrote:im sick of blokes who hang round with halfwitted women in the hope of getting laid, then whinge loudly when the halfwitted women are attracted to halfwitted men. :roll:

You assume that I'm an arsehole!
Far from it m'dear! :) x

completely the opposite. if the people you aspire to be with are constantly going down the self destructive 'oooh he's a bad boy but ever so dreamy' route then you have either to live with it and quit moaning, (after all its not like you dont know that its going to happen over and over and over again). or you need to change your aspirations or widen your circle a little.
my sister in law is a great example. she constantly complains that all men are bums, and that all of them are only interested in going out and boozing, and watching the footie. now thats a damning inditement of a whole gender, until you ask her where she meets these men? "oh, they all come in the pub i work in at weekends" is here answer, attempting to get through to her that perhaps the knowlege that these men are propping up the other side of the bar from her every single saturday and sunday might give her a clue that they dont have much of a life outside the pub, seems to go right over her head. and so, she is( to drag this back into vaguely withnailian subject matter) constantly crashing in the same car!(like what i did there?) and seems doomed to a series of unsuccesful relationships with men who only ever see her through a beery haze.
my point to your post is that not all women are serially chasing bad boys in a bid to make themselves unhappy, in the same way that not all men are piss heads. if all you ever find is rubbish, then you need to stop looking in the gutter!!
jeff wode

PostPosted by gi'me one in t'knee » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:09 pm

My my, you have some anger in you!
I shall explain the situation when I have more time later this evening but you have made some rather large and unfounded assumptions about me.
Last edited by gi'me one in t'knee on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gi'me one in t'knee

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:01 pm

I also have a difficult time meeting "quality" people, but then I rarely leave home.

All applicants must have a job, car, and a home. Not high standards, but still.....
McFuck

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Only thing I know for sure is Chicks Dig Jerks
-Bill Hicks
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 pm

but everyone, however nice they are in the beginning, has 'jerk' potential.
McFuck

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:39 pm

McFuck wrote:I also have a difficult time meeting "quality" people, but then I rarely leave home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:52 pm

but I've certainly met quality people here on the forum. :lol:
McFuck

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:09 am

gi'me one in t'knee wrote:My my, you have some anger in you!
I shall explain the situation when I have more time later this evening but you have made some rather large and unfounded assumptions about me.

i made no assumptions about you, i merely commented on your own comments and the information you provided. if thats not correct, then post more information.

as for myself, ive no anger in me, been blissfully wed to the same woman for over 20 years now.
jeff wode

Next

Return to Rants