CROW CRAG PROTEST SONG LIVE FROM A SNOWY SLEDDALE HALL

Post your pics and stories of your visits to the various locations from the film.

CROW CRAG PROTEST SONG LIVE FROM A SNOWY SLEDDALE HALL

PostPosted by oomska » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:04 pm

This should do the trick and put off any would be buyers of crow crag, we will just play more of this out of tune stuff so whoever buys it gets fed up and sells up.

by the way this is code 27c on the jukebox,

Please look away if of a nervous disposition, keep doors and windows closed and small children need to be on a lead and accompanied by a tone deaf adult,
SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlg9PmK2L3U
Last edited by oomska on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

Re: CROW CRAG PROTEST SONG

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:48 pm

What do you call a scouser in a white shellsuit?

The bride.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by haveyougotsoup » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chin Chin Soupy.
Chin Chin Soupy.

haveyougotsoup

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Well I've decided to go back to sleddale sometime no matter what happens to the place. If Moss is living there, or anyone else, I'll terrorise them by repeatedly banging on the door and demanding "eggs and things"

That'll show em.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by Trainedactorreduced » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 am

What about wood and coal ?
Bastard asked me to understudy Constantine in The Seagull !

http://soundcloud.com/cak900
Trainedactorreduced

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:20 pm

could hang a dead hare up
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by jeff wode » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:26 pm

problem is, whoever buys it, posting stuff here that youre going to go and keep knocking on their door isnt going to do the reputation of this site any good. when the place sells, it sells, and unless someone here has a quarter of a million in their trouser turn-ups, its going to be someone elses home. now regardless of the film connection, if i lived there and had a constant stream of fuckwits coming round demanding to have some booze or wanting someones flesh, i recon my patience would wear pretty thin in a very short time. like the parkins cottage, visitors will not be welcome at all. so, im off there for the last time, and i think i'll draw a line under it then!
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 am

jeff wode wrote:problem is, whoever buys it, posting stuff here that youre going to go and keep knocking on their door isnt going to do the reputation of this site any good. when the place sells, it sells, and unless someone here has a quarter of a million in their trouser turn-ups, its going to be someone elses home. now regardless of the film connection, if i lived there and had a constant stream of fuckwits coming round demanding to have some booze or wanting someones flesh, i recon my patience would wear pretty thin in a very short time. like the parkins cottage, visitors will not be welcome at all. so, im off there for the last time, and i think i'll draw a line under it then!

Im pretty sure that all the " fuckwits " will respect the new owners privacy with grace and good will, but whoever buys it will have to take all the eroneous " fuckwits " into consideration, which just leaves me to say to KATE MOSS -If you ride a motorbike without a helmet expect your hair to get messed up ...

FUCKWIT, isn`t that the same as saying THATCHER
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by oomska » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:22 am

STOP PRESS

Please check out the link below for the legal garb on the sale of Sleddale, it looks like the Lowther family estate may have a legitamate challenge over the sale by the right of Pre-emption, In 1919 it was agreed with manchester water that the lowther estate has first dips on any sale in the future so looks like U/U have been very devious here and sold the house on to their property company, this could be tested in the high court I reckon ........watch this space

http://www.eigroup.co.uk/legal/default. ... tnumber=88
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by vigofthedump » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:53 am

That's a most excellent protest song! If that doesn't do the trick, then nothing surely will!
vigofthedump

Re: CROW CRAG PROTEST SONG LIVE FROM A SNOWY SLEDDALE HALL

PostPosted by oomska » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:13 am

Here is another generous helping of pictures accompanied by the legendary Crowcrags with guest guitarist Alex,
the 6 dogs belong to Seb Hindley (the previous owner ) taken when we met him in the car park in feb 09, when I got my camera out he must have thought I wanted a picture of him but instead asked if I could take a pic of his dogs , ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZoMei99reI
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

Return to Locations, see?