What's your routine?

General chat about the film.

Re: What's your routine?

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:35 pm

If any of you get blue tongues you should go and see the vet, or at least stay away from the sheep on them there volcanoes
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:36 pm

Wrigglesworth wrote:Not really new now. Getting wed in September. The lady in question is practically perfect in every way except one - she's not a massive Withnail fan!!!

So she's quite slim then, is she?
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:16 am

Gorgeous and charming lady she is and for that i forgive the lack of interest in W&I ...but only just. Alas the classic ended up on the back burner due to very large lack of motivation and inclination :beer: :wine:
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by bastard behind the eyes » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:41 am

Forgive me if I'm wrong Wrigglesworth but I thought you batted, or rather cycled, for the other team?
bastard behind the eyes

PostPosted by Wrigglesworth » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:35 pm

well you know what thought did. I'm thiking of changing my name to Desmond Wolfe
Wrigglesworth

PostPosted by Making Time » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:47 pm

I start out with cider (ice in the cider) and keep a vintage decanter of sherry on hand for the sherry scenes. I absolutely love being "in" on the toast "To a delightful weekend in the country" with Uncle Monty, Withnail, and Marwood at Crow Crag! I even found some sherry glasses just like the one Uncle Monty drinks from during the toast. (Still on the hunt for that tall one with the etching that he uses for the "I'm preparing myself to forgive you" line...). If you look at my avatar, you'll see I've put myself in!

As for snacks, it's almost always home-popped popcorn shaken in a huge lidded bowl with copious amounts of parmesan cheese, salt, and cayenne pepper while the popcorn's still hot from the pot. :)
... followed by yet another anecdote about his sensitive crimes in a punt with a chap called Norman, who had red hair and a book of poetry stained with the butter drips from crumpets.
Making Time

Previous

Return to Withnail and I