political correct-ness

Vent spleen here.

Re: political correct-ness

PostPosted by Cool your boots » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:00 am

I know this is a bit late and seems to be resurrecting an old post but i had a similar experience at work (I hate office jobs, I consider them soul destroying), i now work freelance and omg does it suit me much better. I hope you got the matter cleared up issues like that can drag on forever.

Appropriate quote for said woman;
You can stuff it up your arse for nothing and fuck off while you're doing it!
This doll is extremely dangerous. It has voodoo qualities.
Cool your boots

PostPosted by Inhumane » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 pm

softtop wrote:Can't remember who it was said to put the story about that asylum seekers were the natural predators of paedophiles and then watch the Daily Mail implode on itself...

I could be wrong, but that sounds awfully like something Charlie Brooker might have said.

P.S.
I'm quite aware that you wrote the quoted post nearly one year ago, and that resurrecting old threads is generally frowned upon in forum communities. That said, this forum isn't the most active at the best of times, so it surely can't hurt...
Inhumane

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:15 am

Inhumane wrote:

I'm quite aware that you wrote the quoted post nearly one year ago, and that resurrecting old threads is generally frowned upon in forum communities. That said, this forum isn't the most active at the best of times, so it surely can't hurt...

Yeah we don't really care about epic bumps.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Rants