comic relief

Vent spleen here.

comic relief

PostPosted by jeff wode » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 pm

im fucking sick to death of it. why is it assumed that cos its 'charidee', everythings fucking side splittingly funny, and we are all queueing up to throw money at it. i personally dont give a flying fuck. im not parting with my brass cos some un funny twat thinks that he's funny and all 'celebrity' programmes should be required viewing. they arent, if i want to see fucking newsreaders, i'll watch the news. radio stars should stay on the radio. comedy is only funny if its funny. a stupid fucking red nose doesnt make you a clown. more often than not it just makes you a twat in a red nose. and now we are to be bombarded with this shite for the next week or 2, plenty of pictures of poor kids in africa covered in flies with a bit of sad music and some slo mo of a tear or two, then yet another bunch of people from television south west dressed as pantomime horses juggling custard. oh ha fucking ha, my sides must surely split. comedy cant be forced, its either funny or its not. and without a doubt, anything connected with red nose day isnt even remotely funny. from serious tv presenters asking for cash whilst doing their 'funny for munny' shite, or a bunch of un funny 1980's has-beens trying to kick start their careers again on the back of it, even the obligatory funny as fucking cancer all star fucking singalong red nose day single. theyve been rattling tins in my face at work for a fortnight, and i get some funny looks(peculiar not ha-ha) when i tell em to take a fucking running jump. there was a bunch of them went and walked up a fucking african mountain, with full backup, safety crew, cameramen the whole nine yards. they recon they raised 1.5 million. but it must have cost a half million to fucking stage it, fly them out put them all up, equip them, and their crew, and all the fucking shite that goes with them. and then, afterwards, this great 'lets help the kids charridee' event, they chartered a private fucking jet to fly them all home. a PRIVATE FUCKING JET !!! how many snot nosed orphans can they save from malaria with that kind of money? everyone whos ever made a comedy show since the year dot has flown round the fucking world at the expense of this charity to make a film, in order to get us, the gullable general public, to give enough fund the same junkets for the same knobbers in 2 years time!
just remember these kinds of extravagent perks when some twat dressed in suspenders and a fucking can can dress accosts you at work shaking a b+q bucket full of 2 pence coins.

wankers!!
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

Re: comic relief

PostPosted by crooked » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:26 pm

I didn't read your block of text I'm afraid but I am outraged that this shit is even taking over Radio 4 all day tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:09 am

I work hard for my money, so I don't give it away. Let those bleeding heart religious groups take care of them. Fuckers, you give some charity some money and then later find out they spent 90% of it on "administrative costs". Balls to that! :thumbdown:
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by Parkin » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:44 am

McFuck wrote: Let those bleeding heart religious groups take care of them.

Like they did for New Orleans !!! :x
Danny's here. Milf Hunter to his friends. Milf Hunter to everybody

one of my fav lines from the film ;-)
Parkin

PostPosted by McFuck » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:21 am

oh, fuck New Orleans! They told them to get the fuck out before the hurricane but NOooooooo! They didn't have enough money for a bus ticket because they spent it all on lotto and cigarettes and mad dog 20-20! and why should they look after themselves when the bleeding heart government will? and how can one man support a family when he's got 15 different baby mamas? no, don't get me started on this. :evil:
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:16 pm

that was quite some ranting there mr wode... seemed like my PC screen was spitting at me!
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by jeff wode » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:51 pm

we aim to please!!
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 am

imagine getting into an argument with the fucker!
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

PostPosted by crooked » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Or even a fight.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:22 am

Yes but that misses the point. Unless it was a verbal fight. Which is pretty much an argument. So there.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
Silage Heap

Return to Rants