The Obama Deception

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

Re: The Obama Deception

PostPosted by aleks » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:08 pm

[quote="Silage Heap"]^

PS And Im fairly sure that the quote is about patriotism being the last refuge of the scoundrel? Your version sounds like a twisted BNP/Daily Mail "political-correctness-gone-mad" version to me. quote]

Dear God, your ignorance and naivety really does know no bounds. The Doc' would be turning in his grave if he could see what a poor knowledge of language and literature there is today.
I notice you didn't take up the challenge my dear fellow. How about stating one of your self-evident truisms, with a little background thought and supporting evidence and we'll see how it stands up?
I think it would be too much of a challenge for you as I have a suspicion that your sense of self is strongly linked to your attitudes and stances and it is too painful for your ego to be rebuffed.
Come on, give us a pearl. "Smash Capitalism" ? "free skateboards will stop racism"?

Alright, alright I know I shouldn't knock a young mind but "The Quiet Americans" are often such destructive members of society.
aleks

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:27 pm

ffs is this still rumbling on. cant you all go and make up michael jackson conspiricy theorys now.
whats the chances that we will see more of letoyah now? :lol:
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:12 am

the Scientologists killed Michael Jackson!
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by aleks » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:25 pm

don't know nuffink about no ricy theories
aleks

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:17 pm

aleks wrote:
Silage Heap wrote:^

PS And Im fairly sure that the quote is about patriotism being the last refuge of the scoundrel? Your version sounds like a twisted BNP/Daily Mail "political-correctness-gone-mad" version to me. quote]

Dear God, your ignorance and naivety really does know no bounds. The Doc' would be turning in his grave if he could see what a poor knowledge of language and literature there is today.
I notice you didn't take up the challenge my dear fellow. How about stating one of your self-evident truisms, with a little background thought and supporting evidence and we'll see how it stands up?
I think it would be too much of a challenge for you as I have a suspicion that your sense of self is strongly linked to your attitudes and stances and it is too painful for your ego to be rebuffed.
Come on, give us a pearl. "Smash Capitalism" ? "free skateboards will stop racism"?

Alright, alright I know I shouldn't knock a young mind but "The Quiet Americans" are often such destructive members of society.

Oh well done sir, I see you have outargued me completely while I've been away. Of course, people COULD type "Samuel Johnson last refuge of scoundrel quote" into Google and see who's really the ignorant one here, but most probably won't and your smug stupidity would go unchallenged. Unfortunately I'm not as dumb as you obviously think I am. Anyway, you're not worth bothering with anymore. The fact that I came back here after MONTHS of staying away from this site only to find a PM from you calling me a "working class twat" shows how desperately sad, pathetic and desperate for a fight you are. How's that for a pearl? Now fuck off.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

Previous

Return to News and politics, man