The Obama Deception

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

The Obama Deception

PostPosted by crooked » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 am

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 1843120756

Well worth watching, even if you don't make it all the way through.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

Re: The Obama Deception

PostPosted by McFuck » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:14 am

is this another conspiracy theory?
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 am

Just watch the fucking thing.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:44 am

i watched it, and it was shite! sounds like a whole bunch of pissed george dubyah supporters crying that obama hasnt changed the world yet in the 3 months he's been at the wheel, after it took dubyah the thick end of 10 years to fuck it up. very very thin on facts , some stats used without context, plenty of claims and talking heads with an axe to grind. but nothing thats even remotely plausable. panorama it aint.
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by crooked » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:28 pm

ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:02 pm

best yuou can come back with is the guardian? you know sometimes that conspiricy theorys are just that. theorys!!
jeff wode

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 am

"You want to play blind man, you go walk with the shepherd. Me, my eyes are wide fuckin open."
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by McFuck » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:20 am

I need you to shut your pie hole. For the first time in a very long time Americans are again proud to be Americans, and not painfully embarrassed by their commander in chief. So STFU all naysayers. Don't rain on my parade!
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:16 am

Well don't come running to me when you find your country in a state of martial law and your friends and neighbours are taken away to FEMA camps.

What is about to unfold in America will make the Third Reich look like an episode of the Teletubbies.

Fuck knows what the rest of the world will be like but there will almost certainly be riots on the streets of every city in Europe, after people realise that there is no food or water.

We have all sleepwalked into complete and utter dependence on technology and infrastructure that simply can't sustain itself or us. We are like babies whose mother has had enough and is dropping dead before them, leaving them cold, hungry and helpless.

Almost no one will have even the slightest clue how to feed and clothe themselves when the supermarket shelves are empty, they turn on the tap and nothing comes out and when the power goes off and doesn't come on again.

Only then will we wake up to the fact that our meaningless jobs that consist of nothing more than letters and numbers on a screen are just that - meaningless.

And when the dust settles after this apocalypse? Then what? One world government, one world bank, one world army and freedom gone forever.

You mark my fucking words.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I am marking your words. 5 out of ten.
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

PostPosted by jeff wode » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 pm

crooked wrote:"You want to play blind man, you go walk with the shepherd. Me, my eyes are wide fuckin open."

but have you got your specs on? just what exactly is your beef? im intrigued?
jeff wode

PostPosted by McFuck » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 pm

I have a conspiracy for you: I think black women are trying to kill me! Every day during my lengthy commute to work, at least 2 of them try to hit me or run me off the road. I think it's a conspiracy because they are all on their cell phones - they are talking to each other so they can track me and report my whereabouts to other black women drivers along my route.

Makes as much sense as any of your theories!
McFuck

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Conspiracy theories? What fucking conspiracy theory? Have any of you actually watched it? Are you saying the Bilderberg group don't exist? That it doesn't consist of the wealthiest "businessmen" on the planet? That there aren't a disproportionately large number of members of this group and ex-members of Dubya's government in the Obama administration? That the whole system somehow changes because the figurehead has changed?
HOW FAR DOES THIS GUYS DICK HAVE TO BE UP YOUR ASS BEFORE YOU REALISE HE'S FUCKING YOU?

This "thin on facts" bollocks is the same thing that was levelled at every michael moore film. People just prefer not to accept what they are hearing so they cry "BULLSHIT!" without researching anything. This so-called "conspiracy theory" is based on facts, just cause you can't be arsed finding that out for yourself does NOT make it "thin on facts"
Believe whatever you want to believe, but remember, you would have said all the same shit if a film like this had been made about Tony Blair in 1997. Who would have been right then?
I don't know about the one world government, one world army thing though, I mean they're always going to need a bogeyman to keep people scared. Maybe they'll split the world into warring (but joined at the top) superstates like in 1984. And of course there will always be the "terrorists" lurking in the shadows... oh wait, isn't that pretty much how it is now?
"GO BACK TO BED AMERICA, YOUR GOVERNMENT IS IN CONTROL"

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by crooked » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 am

Silage Heap wrote:I don't know about the one world government, one world army thing though, I mean they're always going to need a bogeyman to keep people scared.

I've heard that the one world army/government will be a response to a staged alien invasion. On the face of it that sounds preposterous but as the powers that be have complete control over the media, I reckon it would be possible to hoodwink the world into thinking we had fought off an alien invasion.

I don't take the alien thing at all seriously but I agree with everything you said.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:40 am

I'm trying to make people realise this is NOT a "conspiracy theory," please don't bring the aliens into it...

Anyway, everyone knows that they're already here :shock:
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

Next

Return to News and politics, man