HILLSBOROUGH JUSTICE FOR THE 96 VIDEO. HOPE FOR THE FAMILIES

A place for discussing news articles, politics and more serious issues.

HILLSBOROUGH JUSTICE FOR THE 96 VIDEO. HOPE FOR THE FAMILIES

PostPosted by oomska » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 am

Here is our contribution to the fight for justice for the 96 souls who died at the hands of liars.
Although there`s still a long way to go to expose the TRUTH to obliterate the establishments blatant LIES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBTlW19SiEk

Also read the context and consequences document in the link here
http://www.hfdinfo.com/
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

Re: HILLSBOROUGH JUSTICE FOR THE 96 VIDEO. HOPE FOR THE FAMILIES

PostPosted by oomska » Mon May 18, 2009 1:08 am

Sorry I should have just posted a video of a fucking talking cat, as thats the level of intelligence the human race is descending to.
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by McFuck » Mon May 18, 2009 2:03 am

did you know someone who died there, oomska?
Don't attempt anything without the gloves.
McFuck

PostPosted by crooked » Mon May 18, 2009 2:15 am

Sorry for not caring.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Mon May 18, 2009 2:23 am

oof... thats harsh... :?
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by crooked » Mon May 18, 2009 2:26 am

I didn't mean it to sound harsh. I just mean that people die every day and I have too much of my own shit going on to care about them. I'm sure when I die no one except my nearest and dearest will give a shit.

Call me a twat if you like but at least I have the balls to say what most people think.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by jeff wode » Mon May 18, 2009 2:47 am

hillsborough was a tragedy. but it didnt affect me, so i feel detatched from it. sorry, but whilst i recognise the injustice of it all, and have a curiosity to know exactly what the chain of events was, and if there is blame to be apportioned, who to, i find it difficult to feel any connection to it all. sorry oomska, but it wasnt my tragedy. like so much else, it was just a sad story in the news. im not trying to deliberately seem disinterested, but what reaction do you want from us here? this is such a disparate group of people from across the globe, with such a tenuous link to each other. and even events as tragic as hilsborough dont connect us.
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by Silage Heap » Mon May 18, 2009 4:22 am

Well I know what you mean, it happened before I was born so I dont really feel any more connection to it than I do to WW2. I guess if a family member had died there it would be different. Could have happened actually, my uncles a big LFC supporter and nearly went to that match, luckily he couldnt get tickets and went to watch Chester instead.
Obviously this matters a lot more to some people than to others, but we could at least take some interest in seeing the truth come out and justice done. I wasnt calling you a twat crooked, but if youre not interested you should probably not post anything, this is still an open wound for a lot of people.
Right lads!
Pack your bags
And come aboard as we hoist the Black Flag...
Silage Heap

PostPosted by jeff wode » Tue May 19, 2009 2:05 pm

At the risk of siding with crooked. I'll say this. oomska posted his link. Nobody commented, possibly because they aren't interested, possibly because they dont care, possibly because they didnt look at it. But nobody replied. then oomska came back on, seeminly upset that nobody had replied, with a sideways accusation that failing to reply displays a lack of compassion or even intelligence. hence crooked's and for that matter my own replies. i would'nt have replied if oomska hadn't followed up his original post like he did.
"imagine the size of his balls!"
jeff wode

PostPosted by oomska » Tue May 19, 2009 3:08 pm

The tragedy of that day is the fact that the families cannot have closure which is what all humans require when you lose a loved one in mischevious circumstances, I myself did not lose anybody but the loss was felt across merseyside and to a lesser extent countrywide, but people will still hang on to the myths that they got what they deserved as they were drunk football hooligans, but when the facts come out the authorities will repent and hang their heads in shame at their inaction on that day and the subsequent cover up to hide the truth, which went as high as that who is most evil, Thatcher and the conservatives in power at the time.

In no media article or news Bulletin was it made clear that the Taylor report actually commended the Liverpool fans on that day for their efforts in assisting the dead and dying as the tragedy unfolded.

Ok,Obviously it was twenty years ago but an injustice is still an injustice no matter how much time has elapsed.

JUSTICE FOR THE 96 YNWA
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by crooked » Tue May 19, 2009 3:32 pm

I don't really understand. I know very little about this but it was my impression that it was not the fault of the fans but rather a lack of organisation and swift action by the police and stewards.

I am very much one of the masses when it comes to this and it seems we have a fair idea of the truth so there can't be much of a cover up.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by oomska » Tue May 19, 2009 3:55 pm

crooked wrote: it seems we have a fair idea of the truth so there can't be much of a cover up.

Remember the verdict from the 96 inquests were all ACCIDENTAL DEATH.

If I or any other ordinary working man or woman fails to do their job correctly and some innocent person is killed due to my PROVEN incompetence, what do you think would happen ?
.`. `. .

.`.
oomska
Formerly wicksy42

PostPosted by crooked » Tue May 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Well as I said, I know very little about it.
ImageImageImage
crooked
Site Admin

PostPosted by Fellini » Tue May 19, 2009 7:00 pm

I dont think their are many people who remember Hillsborough who are in any doubt that the fans did not contributed to the disaster.
The accusations; mainly from the Sun, were not only derided by other newspapers at the time,but the Taylor report cleared the fans, and every programme subsequently did the same.
Its accepted that the disaster was triggered by the police opening the gates leading to a crush on the terraces.
The main argument is the decision that all those who died did so by 1515. This means that their was no investigation of events after that time. i.e. the decision not to allow ambulances or paramedics onto the pitch to assist with those injured. The decision not to allow firefighters with cutting equipment on to the pitch to cut the cages down. More importantly is the evidence thats suggests a number of fans died post 1515 due to the absence of those medical staff.
As a youth I used to weep in butchers shops
Fellini

PostPosted by The Purveyor » Tue May 19, 2009 10:26 pm

For what it's worth, I feel very passionately about this subject. (Though I do understand why some on here feel indifferent.) If you are of a certain age (above, say, 34) and if you went to football in the 1980s then you give a shit.

I am a member of the 'Hillsborough: Never Forget' group on Facebook. I have even tried to help them gain justice by posting evidence which may not have previously been seen.

One of the injustices is that the verdict was accidental death and no one ever took the blame.

Can you imagine if one --- let alone 96! --- police officers had died at Hillsborough?!!!
Does anyone on here think, if that had happened, no one would have gone to prison?!!!

Yet, because they were football fans and because all football fans were loathed by the Conservative government and Police at the time, no one has accepted responsibility and there has been a major cover-up, with evidence destroyed etc.

The Hillsborough disaster changed football and in some ways changed society. Many people don't realise this.
"Will we never be set free?"
The Purveyor
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale
I guessed the selling price of Sleddale

Next

Return to News and politics, man